Is there a way to sign in permanently?

#81RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 2:36:28 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
Well this thread just adds to the proof today that people on this board can't handle peoples' opinions, or even obvious tips.

Um no. This topic is great if you want to add to your ignore list.

TC, I think if you have instant on mode enabled, you should be signed in automatically. Not sure. It's always super fast for me.

How do I do instant on mode?
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#82regsantotomasPosted 5/12/2014 2:39:44 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Go to Settings.
On the Settings page, select Power & startup.
Select the option that you want in the Turn off after pull-down menu.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#83KOTRwhoopsPosted 5/12/2014 2:43:15 PM
nableet posted...
I thought the kinect signed you in automatically, but you had to sign in if the kinect is unplugged? Is that not the case?

Does seem like an odd design choice.

Not odd, a crap design choice.
---
PLAYING - Dark Souls II (PC), Child Of Light (PS4), Final Fantasy XIV (PC)
PSN / XBL / NN - Robioto, STEAM - Robioto555
#84TBONE_OGPosted 5/12/2014 3:45:47 PM(edited)
gobuffalo30 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
Well this thread just adds to the proof today that people on this board can't handle peoples' opinions, or even obvious tips.

TC, I think if you have instant on mode enabled, you should be signed in automatically. Not sure. It's always super fast for me.

You said no and then practically agree with me. On this board the ignore list is the solution of people not handling opinions. You hate my opinion? Ignore me, idgaf.

Let me more clear for you. I don't agree with you. What you said was wrong, and not true.

What I said (and what you did not understand) is that this topic is a great place to find a lot of troll posters, and ignore them because they do nothing but troll. Example: See first response in the topic.

It's not about not being able to handle people's opinions. It's about ignoring posters who day after day post crap, lies, and troll others.

I can handle your crappy opinion just fine, but I will not ignore you because you're not here trolling.

Sorry I wasn't clear the first time.
---
Always O.G.
#85DamnEvilDogPosted 5/12/2014 2:57:01 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
BryanPS360 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Sorry first responder, you are on my ignore list. Have a great day.

Putting someone on the ignore list is a lot like sticking your fingers in your ears and going "La la la la la; I can't hear you!".

Its more like weeding out the nerd kids so you can see and read stuff that's useful and worth your time. Does that hurt your feelings?

A child (or some one with the mind of one) who spends all day posting garbage like dnmt does all the time is extremely sad and pathetic.

TC is right to ignore that user, he has nothing of value to add cause he does not own the console and is not really a gamer cause he is more worried about being here and badgering Xbox One owners.

So you kids can "wah wah" and try to levy arguments much as you like, dnmt is a known troll so that makes any arguments nul, besides TC can ignore anyone he likes, it's ok, you will live through it.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#86RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 2:58:38 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...

You said no and then practically agree with me. On this board the ignore list is the solution of people not handling opinions. You hate my opinion? Ignore me, idgaf.

Let me more clear for you. I don't agree with you. What you said was wrong, and not true.

What I said (and what you did not understand) is that this topic is a great place to find a lot of troll posters, and ignore them because they do nothing but troll. Example: See first response in the topic.

It's not about not being able to handle people opinions. It's about ignoring posters who day after day post crap, lies, and troll others.

I can handle your crappy opinion just fine, but I will not ignore you because you're not here trolling.

Sorry I wasn't clear the first time.

Spot on
---
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#87RS_YELARAKA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 2:59:11 PM
regsantotomas posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...

Go to Settings.
On the Settings page, select Power & startup.
Select the option that you want in the Turn off after pull-down menu.

Great, thank you
---
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#88blacklabelicePosted 5/12/2014 3:41:25 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m92otkIoBf1rn7f2zo1_500.jpg
#89evillockePosted 5/12/2014 3:47:51 PM
blacklabelice posted...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m92otkIoBf1rn7f2zo1_500.jpg

This.

Also, if TC "ignores" me (wahhhhh)

then we should keep quoting

:)
---
JP 3DS FC:2809-9141-2284 MH4: HR170+
I made a blog about Hermit Crabs http://hermitcrabs.siterubix.com/
#90BoxTheMuppetPosted 5/12/2014 4:08:38 PM
I miss when trolls were funny and witty. We deserve a better standard of troll.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!