If you say 360 controller> XB1 controller, then you haven't played with both.

#31InjusticeRebornPosted 5/12/2014 7:46:42 AM
The only thing the 360 controller has over the DS3 in my opinion, is that I've noticed when playing a game that uses the shoulder buttons often (currently Mass Effect 3) for a fair amount of time will cause my right hand to cramp a little (mostly right hand because of the right hand being used to shoot). In the year I spent playing ME3 MP on the 360, I never once got that with the 360 controller...

I've only played a little with the One and DS4, and both felt great. I'd have to compare the same games on each console to see if the issue remains with the PS controller - is it the difference in stick location? Or is it R1 being used to shoot on the DS3 instead of the right trigger on the 360 controller, thus the DS4 should be fine?
---
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer
#32Tyronelio1Posted 5/12/2014 7:48:13 AM
nableet posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Based on the fact that he actually has his own opinions and doesn't just troll a board for attention and he's a chill dude.

Show me my trolling?

How do I not have my own opinions?

I don't want attention.... If you want to single me out you can have my attention, though.

Kinda odd that you stick up for the guy who has been posting multiple trolling threads, and now saying his opinion is fact, over someone just calling out the stupidity of saying that....

I don't believe his opinion here as I'm the opposite as I love the 360 controller more.

But not going to find your posts that have you trolling something using the same anti ms trolling sheep style arguments.

You post a good post some times but most I the time I usually see you as one of the sheep like laylow/dmnt/charade to name a few.

I apologise if you are just spewing your opinion and I don't agree with it but eh, for all I know you're a good poster but I know Jedi from other boards (you could be a different poster too) Jedi and I are both regulars on so what he types here doesn't bother me, I like the anti troll - troll topics lol.

Aslong as its not attacking something or someone maliciously without reason it doesn't bother me at all.

But if you truly are your own person and don't share their idiotic sheep mentality then I apologise again. :-)
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, DBZ: Raging Blast 2, WWE/NBA 2K13, Alan Wake, GTAIV: Complete Edition, TC: HAWX 2, Dark Souls 2.
#33nableetPosted 5/12/2014 7:54:09 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
nableet posted...
Tyronelio1 posted...
Based on the fact that he actually has his own opinions and doesn't just troll a board for attention and he's a chill dude.

Show me my trolling?

How do I not have my own opinions?

I don't want attention.... If you want to single me out you can have my attention, though.

Kinda odd that you stick up for the guy who has been posting multiple trolling threads, and now saying his opinion is fact, over someone just calling out the stupidity of saying that....

I don't believe his opinion here as I'm the opposite as I love the 360 controller more.

But not going to find your posts that have you trolling something using the same anti ms trolling sheep style arguments.

You post a good post some times but most I the time I usually see you as one of the sheep like laylow/dmnt/charade to name a few.

I apologise if you are just spewing your opinion and I don't agree with it but eh, for all I know you're a good poster but I know Jedi from other boards (you could be a different poster too) Jedi and I are both regulars on so what he types here doesn't bother me, I like the anti troll - troll topics lol.

Aslong as its not attacking something or someone maliciously without reason it doesn't bother me at all.

But if you truly are your own person and don't share their idiotic sheep mentality then I apologise again. :-)

The only thing I am negative towards are people who make generic statements (as Evel138 can attest), and the kinect. If hating the kinect makes me a troll at the levels of those others mentioned then so be it.

I will happily pick up an xbone when the kinect is gone. That is my only beef.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#34mokmuudPosted 5/12/2014 7:59:15 AM
Jedi454 posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
Nothing beats the DS4.

6 hours of playing time and a lightbar you can't turn off tell me otherwise.

Doesn't bother me. Plus if I really need to I have a plug right next to where I sit if I need to charge but it usually isn't a problem during my average gaming session. Plus I don't have to buy batteries.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#35MrImpatient35Posted 5/12/2014 8:18:13 AM
Actually, after using both a lot, I don't know...I still largely prefer the X360 bumpers, but I like everything else more on the X1 controller.
---
FML
#36eatontjPosted 5/12/2014 8:24:14 AM
Initially I didn't like using the X1 controller in comparison to the 360 controller, but after using the X1 remote for a while, the 360 remote now seems dated and uncomfortable.

Played some Halo on the original Xbox over the weekend and I must say that the original "Duke" and the Xbox Controller S are still really comfortable and hold up well. Unlike the older Playstation and Nintendo remote controllers which I seem to have aged out of.
---
www.FairTax.org
#37Getstew2Posted 5/12/2014 8:31:54 AM
Yeah. Why should anyone have a differing opinion than yours. Lame.
---
Stew
Total Babble Podcast
#38mokmuudPosted 5/12/2014 8:37:18 AM
eatontj posted...
Initially I didn't like using the X1 controller in comparison to the 360 controller, but after using the X1 remote for a while, the 360 remote now seems dated and uncomfortable.

Played some Halo on the original Xbox over the weekend and I must say that the original "Duke" and the Xbox Controller S are still really comfortable and hold up well. Unlike the older Playstation and Nintendo remote controllers which I seem to have aged out of.

Best controller ever.
http://imgur.com/Go2HfIw
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#3995_EclipsePosted 5/12/2014 8:39:37 AM
Jedi454 posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
Nothing beats the DS4.

6 hours of playing time and a lightbar you can't turn off tell me otherwise.

You're supposed to hold the controller so the triggers are facing away from you. You must of been one of those randoms on BF4 that clearly hold their controller upside down (it's the only way to explain how they can be so terrible).

I mean, if you're deformed, then I'm sorry. Otherwise, it's something you're doing wrong.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
If you believe used games are the industries problem, then you sir or ma'am are a fool.
#40AceAndJunpeiPosted 5/12/2014 8:41:34 AM
matt-nicklin posted...
The bumpers on the x1 controller are worse though compared to the 360.

---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee