If you say 360 controller> XB1 controller, then you haven't played with both.

#51HorridhalPosted 5/12/2014 10:38:37 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
I actually agree with the TC.

X1 controller is the best I've ever used. What's great about it is that going from X1 to 360 doesn't feel weird.

I really doubt anyone who has read some of your, and his, other posts are surprised by your opinions on the matter.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#52gohoanqPosted 5/12/2014 10:47:15 AM
I agree with you TC that the XO controller is better. Though I wont go as far as saying people that prefer the 360's controller are wrong. lol It's all personal preference.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#53chestershadowPosted 5/12/2014 10:53:29 AM
xxtasy911 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
CharadeSmith posted...
Nothing beats the DS4.

6 hours of playing time and a lightbar you can't turn off tell me otherwise.

whats your issue with the light bar? do you hold the controller near your face when you play?

Hes color blind and the lack of being able to see colors has him incensed that its something he cant get the joy the rest of us do.

All seriousness aside, the dude is nitpicking on something incredibly pointless to nitpick about. Especially because you can dim it now to save more battery time. How about when you use microsoft's controllers? You dont see anyone getting mad about the glow from the home button/what # player you are.
#54DarkReign2022Posted 5/12/2014 11:26:53 AM
Tough call between the two. The XB1 has a much more comfortable grip. I also like the re-designed triggers and the analog sticks are pure brilliance.. What I don't like is the relocated Guide button, the bumpers are too clicky and stiff, and I hate the re-designed D-Pad. I much preferred the later 360 design when they added the twist-plate that let playes swap between the Plus-shape and the solid disc.

Overall, when they first revealed the XB1 controller, I didn't think I would like it as much, but I've warmed up to it and they're about on par for me. Overall, I still prefer the OG Xbox's Controller S and the Duke will still remain my favorite controller of all time.

And hey, look on the bright side. At least the Xbox is still getting the analog placement right. Sony is still #%$@ing up their controller design by making the D-Pad dominant over the left analog and it makes me hate even trying to play games on my playstation consoles. I use a 3rd-party controller on my PS3 whenever I can get away with it (which isn't often since most of my games use that gimmicky-ass six-axis function.)
#55aj4x94Posted 5/12/2014 11:38:43 AM(edited)
The only thing the 360 controller doesn't do better than the xbone's is the protruding battery pack and the D-pad. Microsoft really outdid themselves with the 360 pad.
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#56TrickyPonyPosted 5/12/2014 11:37:39 AM
DarkReign2022 posted...
Tough call between the two. The XB1 has a much more comfortable grip. I also like the re-designed triggers and the analog sticks are pure brilliance.. What I don't like is the relocated Guide button, the bumpers are too clicky and stiff, and I hate the re-designed D-Pad. I much preferred the later 360 design when they added the twist-plate that let playes swap between the Plus-shape and the solid disc.

Overall, when they first revealed the XB1 controller, I didn't think I would like it as much, but I've warmed up to it and they're about on par for me. Overall, I still prefer the OG Xbox's Controller S and the Duke will still remain my favorite controller of all time.

And hey, look on the bright side. At least the Xbox is still getting the analog placement right. Sony is still #%$@ing up their controller design by making the D-Pad dominant over the left analog and it makes me hate even trying to play games on my playstation consoles. I use a 3rd-party controller on my PS3 whenever I can get away with it (which isn't often since most of my games use that gimmicky-ass six-axis function.)

I've been mixed on which controller is better since the launch. I still feel the grips of the 360's pad are the best. Fatter handles fit in my hand better. After playing 360 most of the weekend I found myself wishing I could use the X1 pad, and I've never played X1 and wished I could be using the 360's pad. They're the two best control pads I've ever used but I'm giving the edge to the X1 now. I don't mind the D pad or the clicky bumpers. The triggers and face buttons and most importantly the sticks got big improvements.
#57ChaosCronoPosted 5/12/2014 11:38:03 AM
Ds3/Ds4 and 360 are best. Maybe it's because I've played the ever living hell out of the 360 controller on PC but it is still one of the best console controllers. Why go pay 60bucks(or whole console for one + system) to try a new one that is MAYBE better? Not worth it in my eyes. I'll stick with the 360 controller thanks.

Ps. Thanks for shoving your opinion down everyone's throats.
---
3DS FC: 2148 - 9432 - 5449 (Draizix)
PSN Tag: ForteV4
#58NemesisOgreKingPosted 5/12/2014 11:44:55 AM
Does it really matter the X-box, 360, and Xbones controllers all have terrible springs in the analogs. The springs wear out way to fast. At least the DS3/4 have built in charge kit. Though still not as bad as the N64.
---
Gamers hate Innovation, change, and original thought. Gamers are just like
everybody else, stupid and don't know what they want.
#59ChemicalReaperPosted 5/12/2014 12:19:59 PM
The Xbox One controller is a really refined version of the 360 controller, and I think it's a fantastic controller, except the One's bumper buttons are undeniably AWFUL. Trying to hold one of them down is difficult: they're slippery, they don't really have a noticeable click like the 360's, and they only depress on the outer side so you're pressing them in with the area between your first and second knuckles rather than the end of your fingers.

Also, is it just me or does the XB1 controller feel a little too light? Light as in 'made with very cheap plastic'?

I tried out the PS4 controller at Target and I have to say, at first feel, I was impressed. The DualShock 3 was a terrible controller, but the DS4 is actually pretty decent -- probably because they lengthened it, so I could actually hold it without my knuckles touching on the underside. I still prefer the 360's triggers and bumper buttons to the DualShock's, though.
#60Shin_GallonPosted 5/12/2014 12:22:21 PM
I have played with both, and I like the 360 controller more (especially my silver with the "transforming" d-pad).
---
Friends don't let friends watch dubbed anime.