Pay it forward

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Pay it forward
1 year ago#1
So a few weeks ago somebody gave me a generous "gift" on here for nothing other than helping him out.

I wanted to pay it forward, so I have a $10 XBL code that I will give away to the first person that PMs me.

Only catch is - you must, in turn, do something kind for a stranger. I don't care what it is - just something kind.
---
Gaming since the early 80's
XBL: CallMeMrBrandt PSN: OptimusDad
1 year ago#2
Claimed
---
1 year ago#3
Man you're a saint among idiots on this board.

Hope the person puts it to good use and helps out another fellow human.

Just actions like this are awesome.
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, DBZ: Raging Blast 2, WWE/NBA 2K13, Alan Wake, GTAIV: Complete Edition, TC: HAWX 2, Dark Souls 2.
1 year ago#4
That was very cool of you, TC. Hopefully the person who claimed your gift will return the favor to somebody else.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
1 year ago#5
He did already...it was nice.
---
1 year ago#6
we're all going to hell, just a little bit slower now, which means we're going to burn slower :(
1 year ago#7
I always save my free trial codes in games to giveaway, I have a rule though, if I don't get a thank you response they on get a few days if I do get a thank you I reply with the 1 week+ ones as a bonus. I think i gave 1 months worth to someone a month ago, I haven't gotten any lately.

Btw the spend $15 get $5 free deal is still going on everyone at xboxs website under sales and specials.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Pay it forward

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived