If I buy Super Time Force on Xbox 360, do I get the Xbox One version too?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If I buy Super Time Force on Xbox 360, do I get the Xbox One version too?

User Info: adampeltz

adampeltz
2 years ago#1
I don't have an Xbox One yet, but I plan to get one by the end of the year. One of the games that interests me is Super Time Force. Would I be able to purchase the game on Xbox 360 and then get it for free or at a discount on Xbox One (when I eventually get the console?).
XBL Gamertag: Peltz | PSN ID: Peltz-0
Wii U NNID: Peltz-0 | 3DS Friend code: 1161-0129-0691

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
2 years ago#2
There's been some deals for other games (Madden, COD, Battlefield) where you get the Xbox One version for $10 more, but I don't think that's a standard thing. Definitely won't be for free, and I'd be surprised if that "$10 upgrade" thing ever happens again.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: crucial

crucial
2 years ago#3
Not with arcade titles,only big named AAA titles like CoD,BF and Sports games and that was just for a short time during the launch,some are even more expensive on X1 like Plants vs.zombies a friend of mine payed 30 for it on 360 then a month later payed 40 for it on X1 lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If I buy Super Time Force on Xbox 360, do I get the Xbox One version too?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived