Anyone else see Microsoft reps at Gamestop next to the X1's this past weekend?

#11Reflex-ArcPosted 5/12/2014 10:45:27 AM
Tentanman posted...
There's a microsoft rep, Nintendo rep, and Sony rep that visit every gamestop monthly. They check up on advertising, update interactives and hand out free stuff usually.

Yeah there was a small xbone sale but it wasn't a big enough deal to send reps out since it was through game stop and not MS.

I wouldn't read into it at all.

I used to manage the EB in Redmond, WA. Our MS and Nintendo reps were there weekly! :)
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#12EllesarienPosted 5/12/2014 10:47:19 AM
MRL3G3ND posted...
if it is some new strategy...it's the wrong one

how about you fix your product, and correct the price

video gamers are the most vocal consumers...listen to them

if you build it they will come...

if you bs them they will not

That's a neat little scenario you created in your head. Don't let the actual gamestop employees comments above stop you from creating the most anti-MS slant from this. Well done!!
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#13SonyPonyTonyPosted 5/12/2014 11:27:24 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Tentanman posted...
There's a microsoft rep, Nintendo rep, and Sony rep that visit every gamestop monthly. They check up on advertising, update interactives and hand out free stuff usually.

Yeah there was a small xbone sale but it wasn't a big enough deal to send reps out since it was through game stop and not MS.

I wouldn't read into it at all.

I used to manage the EB in Redmond, WA. Our MS and Nintendo reps were there weekly! :)

I doubt Sony is going to be able to keep up with this practice. How can they pay for reps when they're spiraling down the bankruptcy toilet and selling off headquarter buildings?
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA