RUMOR: Microsofts e3 plans

#11Apex-PlayerPosted 5/12/2014 11:35:52 AM(edited)
I'm only paying attention to,

Project Beast for ps4,
Halo 2 for xboxone.

If either of those don't show up for their respective side, I expect much disappointment.

Reason not to want/expect everything is at least you will see plenty of unexpected/new content to make up for it or add to it.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#12GambitbuzzkillPosted 5/12/2014 11:48:22 AM(edited)
Good looking list to good to be true imo.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#13suzukimatsuiPosted 5/12/2014 11:36:44 AM
Lol...... waaaay too many quite possibly the best looking game of this generation
#14youngskillzPosted 5/12/2014 11:38:44 AM
Anakerie posted...
They seriously need to announce the next Meconium Warriors. The best FPS ever! My friends and I used to get together all the time and play it for hours. Come on, MS. Indulge my nostalgia.

lol what is that?

i looked up the name and no video game comes up.

you trolling? lol.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
#15Man-BoobsPosted 5/12/2014 11:45:00 AM
squarex8264 posted...
So, the issue I have with the "leaked" lists (both Microsoft and Sony) is that the people who create these rumors don't go through any trouble make it really believable.

Look at the Sony list... it claims it will be showing/announcing at least 10 new games on stage, and eight publishers will be on stage to show off new things. Way too much content for the timeslice, but no one ever seems to bring that up.

The Microsoft list tries to make itself more believable with some safe bets (Ryse 2, Forza Horizon 2, Halo Anniversary 2), but then throws crazy speculation alongside (Battletoads, 3rd person Perfect Dark) and again too much content.

Want to know why none of these lists are real? Except for a brief mentioning of Call of Duty being shown during the Microsoft event, no list talks about games that we already know about...

E3 is of course the time to announce new games, but do you really think none of the known games will be shown? Why aren't the following games on any list:

-Assassin's Creed V
-Witcher 3
-Dying Light
-Metal Gear Solid V
-Batman Arkham Knight
-Destiny
-Evolve

We have been shown very little in ways of gameplay of those games. I would be shocked if they didn't get on-stage demos at the event. I mean, it's almost a certainty Destiny will be shown off during Sony's event, right? But never put on any list...

Not to mention Fallout 4 which I find hard to believe that such a reveal would be given away without anything leading up to it.
#16TBONE_OGPosted 5/12/2014 11:49:34 AM
mokmuud posted...
Maybe Ryse 2 won't suck.

I doubt it will considering Ryse: Son of Rome was a really good and fun game...
---
Always O.G.
#17mokmuudPosted 5/12/2014 11:51:39 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
mokmuud posted...
Maybe Ryse 2 won't suck.

Different strokes for different folks. I though it was a god awful game. If 2 follows suit that would be disappointing.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#18MotionMan25(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 11:53:31 AM
suzukimatsui posted...
Lol...... waaaay too many quite possibly the best looking game of this generation

well when gears of war came out it was the best looking game of that generation, as a flagship for unreal engine at the time. I mean it was surpassed eventually like all things are but I would not be surprised if EPIC's next IP as a catalyst for the next unreal engine would be the best looking game at the time of its release.

I would however be surprised if it was MS exclusive, even though that would be awesome :)
---
GT: Motion Man. - Add me up if you like to blow up robots.... using other robots.
#19StrongBlackVinePosted 5/12/2014 12:01:22 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
mokmuud posted...
Maybe Ryse 2 won't suck.

60 on Metacritic.
#20CoolioKDudePosted 5/12/2014 12:04:54 PM(edited)
the only games I'm really looking for at E3 are
Halo 5
Project Beast
Zelda U
everything else is just icing on the cake