RUMOR: Microsofts e3 plans

#21CoolioKDudePosted 5/12/2014 1:05:59 PM
pblimp360 posted...
These leaks have turned out true numerous times. This one has great detail. I'm hoping it's true and then some.

the lies are in the details
#22TBONE_OGPosted 5/12/2014 1:10:54 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
mokmuud posted...
Maybe Ryse 2 won't suck.

I doubt it will considering Ryse: Son of Rome was a really good and fun game...

60 on Metacritic.

Yeah, I don't care about reviews or meta"biased".

Most people who gave Ryse a chance found a really fun game, were shocked that it got low scores. It's repetitive sure (all games are), but the online Gladiator mode is great.
---
Always O.G.
#23fon1988Posted 5/12/2014 1:17:16 PM
MotionMan25 posted...
http://wccftech.com/microsoft-e3-2014-conference-details-leaked-ryse-2-halo-5-epic-xbox-exclusive-gears-war/

Ryse 2 is in development and will be announced at the show in a real-time in-game trailer. Gone is the Roman period, enter the medieval setting. The game will offer more freedom of exploration and a refined combat system. The main character is a sell-sword of sorts with a greater destiny. This game looks beyond belief. No release date (possibly late 2016)

Forza Horizon 2 will be announced for release in October 2014 vai Playground Games. It will once again be open world and set in Louisiana, Missisips, New Mexico, Texas and Arkansas. Full day/night cycle, real time weather. Estimated 80 hour single player.

343 Industries will unveil Halo 2: Anniversary. This is a full (multiplayer included) visual makeover of Halo 2, it will also include the same options as Halo Anniversary (Including both visual modes) skulls etc. It will include the E3 2003 mission as a bonus unlockable and the maps from the PC version.

No Turn 10 this year except in supportive capacity of Playground.

Halo 5 will get its release date.

Rare is prepping a re-boot of Battletoads and Perfect Dark. BT will initially be a download only title (see Killer Instinct) and is set to run at 60fps. Perfect Dark is looking to be rebooted into a Third Person Adventure game – Similar to Uncharted.

Epic will be there to unveil their new game base on the Samaritan demo from 2012. This will be XBOX ONE EXCLUSIVE as Microsoft is the publisher. Possibly the best looking game of this generation.

Good Science Studios will unveil their Kinect Only game “EchoBlack” – The game is controlled via the use of Kinect and the player plots through an adventure game drawn as by echolocation. The vibrancy of the world depicted alters depending on the pitch, loudness and location of the players voice. No release date.

Twisted Pixel will reveal their next digital game which is set in a sci-fantasy planet of Dekelsus. Possibly a 2.5D platformer.

lack Tusk will have a CGI trailer for Gears of War : Lazurus which will show the direction the series is heading.

Lift London will be showing 2 projects. They are small and digital based. No other details unfortunately.

If they included the E3 level of Halo 2 I would be the happiest mofo you've ever seen!!!

Damn you for getting my hype level up just so it can be ripped away when this doesn't actually happen.
---
NNID/Gamer Tag: PoisonShroom
#24mokmuudPosted 5/12/2014 1:21:07 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
mokmuud posted...
Maybe Ryse 2 won't suck.

60 on Metacritic.

Yeah, I don't care about reviews or meta"biased".

Most people who gave Ryse a chance found a really fun game, were shocked that it got low scores. It's repetitive sure (all games are), but the online Gladiator mode is great.

Online is just as boring and repetitive as story mode.
---
PSN: Mokmuud live gamertag: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#25GrandMast3rPosted 5/12/2014 1:28:21 PM
I would love to see if the game based on the "Samaritan" demo turns out real, ever since that trailer was first shown, I was hoping it would turn out to be a real game. Being XboxOne exclusive would be another sure fire way to win me over, although my mind is already set.
#26ZEROskater056Posted 5/12/2014 1:28:35 PM
"We love that people are excited about our unannounced game, but it's entirely new and has nothing to do with the Samaritan demo."

https://twitter.com/PaulMeegan/status/445946647223103488

This pretty much proves that the Epic game listed is incorrect information, so the rest of the list loses credibility as well.
I think it is to early to see much from Ryse 2 and Gears of War as well.
---
XBOX GT: ZEROskater056
FC 1564-2871-6327
#27ZEROskater056Posted 5/12/2014 1:28:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#28SparkItUpPosted 5/12/2014 2:13:16 PM
squarex8264 posted...
So, the issue I have with the "leaked" lists (both Microsoft and Sony) is that the people who create these rumors don't go through any trouble make it really believable.

Look at the Sony list... it claims it will be showing/announcing at least 10 new games on stage, and eight publishers will be on stage to show off new things. Way too much content for the timeslice, but no one ever seems to bring that up.

The Microsoft list tries to make itself more believable with some safe bets (Ryse 2, Forza Horizon 2, Halo Anniversary 2), but then throws crazy speculation alongside (Battletoads, 3rd person Perfect Dark) and again too much content.

Want to know why none of these lists are real? Except for a brief mentioning of Call of Duty being shown during the Microsoft event, no list talks about games that we already know about...

E3 is of course the time to announce new games, but do you really think none of the known games will be shown? Why aren't the following games on any list:

-Assassin's Creed V
-Witcher 3
-Dying Light
-Metal Gear Solid V
-Batman Arkham Knight
-Destiny
-Evolve

We have been shown very little in ways of gameplay of those games. I would be shocked if they didn't get on-stage demos at the event. I mean, it's almost a certainty Destiny will be shown off during Sony's event, right? But never put on any list...

^ this.../topic
#29kcypher2000Posted 5/12/2014 2:34:14 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
mokmuud posted...
Maybe Ryse 2 won't suck.

60 on Metacritic.

6 better then Knack.
#30MetroidFan9999Posted 5/12/2014 2:39:52 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
6 better then Knack.

Is that supposed to change it's metacritic rating? XD

Anyways, considering these "rumors" came out on some blog site about an hour after Sony's "rumors", I would say this list is nothing more than some fanboy's defense-mode proposition...even though the Sony rumors are most likely some fanboy's offense-mode proposition.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/