RUMOR: Microsofts e3 plans

#31SearchmanV16Posted 5/12/2014 1:42:32 PM
Halo 2 Anniversary might be the reason why I buy an Xbox One. I didn't notice anything including a price cut for the next gen consoles. Strange. I would expect the X1 to be $399 or $449, but the PS4 to drop to maybe $379.99.
---
Let's go Heat, Jaguars, Panthers, Canes, and Yankees.
Current Devices: Galaxy Note 3, iPad Mini, and PS4.
#32ejay8320Posted 5/12/2014 1:45:47 PM
"Rare is prepping a re-boot of Battletoads"

Speedbike section now requires kinects.... Oh the humanity!
#33kcypher2000Posted 5/12/2014 1:57:43 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
6 better then Knack.

Is that supposed to change it's metacritic rating? XD

Anyways, considering these "rumors" came out on some blog site about an hour after Sony's "rumors", I would say this list is nothing more than some fanboy's defense-mode proposition...even though the Sony rumors are most likely some fanboy's offense-mode proposition.

So if some people liked knack with its horrible score then i am sure more people liked Ryse with its less horrible score.

Unless of course metacritic does not matter now.
#34Jiggy101011Posted 5/12/2014 2:08:15 PM
SparkItUp posted...
squarex8264 posted...
So, the issue I have with the "leaked" lists (both Microsoft and Sony) is that the people who create these rumors don't go through any trouble make it really believable.

Look at the Sony list... it claims it will be showing/announcing at least 10 new games on stage, and eight publishers will be on stage to show off new things. Way too much content for the timeslice, but no one ever seems to bring that up.

The Microsoft list tries to make itself more believable with some safe bets (Ryse 2, Forza Horizon 2, Halo Anniversary 2), but then throws crazy speculation alongside (Battletoads, 3rd person Perfect Dark) and again too much content.

Want to know why none of these lists are real? Except for a brief mentioning of Call of Duty being shown during the Microsoft event, no list talks about games that we already know about...

E3 is of course the time to announce new games, but do you really think none of the known games will be shown? Why aren't the following games on any list:

-Assassin's Creed V
-Witcher 3
-Dying Light
-Metal Gear Solid V
-Batman Arkham Knight
-Destiny
-Evolve

We have been shown very little in ways of gameplay of those games. I would be shocked if they didn't get on-stage demos at the event. I mean, it's almost a certainty Destiny will be shown off during Sony's event, right? But never put on any list...

^ this.../topic

Have you never seen an E3? Multiplat games are usually shown during the publishers conference. You are aware that there isnt just a Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft conference at E3 right? Ubisoft, Activision, EA are usually given a 30-45 minute allotted time to showcase their own upcoming games.
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Indigo Prophecy, KOTOR, Titanfall
#35DamnEvilDogPosted 5/12/2014 2:10:52 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
squarex8264 posted...
So, the issue I have with the "leaked" lists (both Microsoft and Sony) is that the people who create these rumors don't go through any trouble make it really believable.

Look at the Sony list... it claims it will be showing/announcing at least 10 new games on stage, and eight publishers will be on stage to show off new things. Way too much content for the timeslice, but no one ever seems to bring that up.

The Microsoft list tries to make itself more believable with some safe bets (Ryse 2, Forza Horizon 2, Halo Anniversary 2), but then throws crazy speculation alongside (Battletoads, 3rd person Perfect Dark) and again too much content.

Want to know why none of these lists are real? Except for a brief mentioning of Call of Duty being shown during the Microsoft event, no list talks about games that we already know about...

E3 is of course the time to announce new games, but do you really think none of the known games will be shown? Why aren't the following games on any list:

-Assassin's Creed V
-Witcher 3
-Dying Light
-Metal Gear Solid V
-Batman Arkham Knight
-Destiny
-Evolve

We have been shown very little in ways of gameplay of those games. I would be shocked if they didn't get on-stage demos at the event. I mean, it's almost a certainty Destiny will be shown off during Sony's event, right? But never put on any list...

^ this.../topic

Have you never seen an E3? Multiplat games are usually shown during the publishers conference. You are aware that there isnt just a Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft conference at E3 right? Ubisoft, Activision, EA are usually given a 30-45 minute allotted time to showcase their own upcoming games.

While you are correct in that publishers have their own shows, multiplats are annouced and shown in console shows all the time.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#36MetroidFan9999Posted 5/12/2014 2:44:03 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
6 better then Knack.

Anyways, considering these "rumors" came out on some blog site about an hour after Sony's "rumors", I would say this list is nothing more than some fanboy's defense-mode proposition...even though the Sony rumors are most likely some fanboy's offense-mode proposition.

So if some people liked knack with its horrible score then i am sure more people liked Ryse with its less horrible score.

No you don't get it, they both stink. 6 points in the 50-60 range doesn't change that.

Your idea of using a competitor constantly to defend a box of plastic is kinda hilarious though, don't stop (not like you will, which is good for us all! Entertainment ahoy!)
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#37kcypher2000Posted 5/12/2014 2:59:24 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
6 better then Knack.

No you don't get it, they both stink. 6 points in the 50-60 range doesn't change that.

Your idea of using a competitor constantly to defend a box of plastic is kinda hilarious though, don't stop (not like you will, which is good for us all! Entertainment ahoy!)

Then why have you made such a big deal out of resolution in the past? Or preorder numbers? Now its bad to compare the too? You clowns and your 180s.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67536085?page=2

Btw you must admit that ps4 exclusives suck then since they scored so bad and you thougr all xbox exclusives would be 7 and ps4 games are scoring much worse.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/67699618
#38scoobydoobydontPosted 5/12/2014 3:06:23 PM
3rd Person PD? Battletoads instead of a proper Banjo? Unhyped.

I refuse to believe the leak is legit anyway.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
#39TonyKojimaPosted 5/12/2014 3:38:05 PM
lol If anything Fallout 4 will be getting exclusive/tmed DLC for the PS4 not the xbone lol.
---
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56
#40scoobydoobydontPosted 5/12/2014 3:46:29 PM
TonyKojima posted...
lol If anything Fallout 4 will be getting exclusive/tmed DLC for the PS4 not the xbone lol.

Just like Activision was going to suddenly shift to PS4 focus... before they unveiled they were still doing timed deals with MS? Any more "insider" tips from the inside of your ass? Bethesda has a much stronger relationship with MS than Sony, that didn't suddenly change because of 6 months of Sony doing better.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg