Watch Dogs Xbox One Res Not Confirmed, Sony Quietly Removes 1080p 60fps Site

#1Exodus_PrimePosted 5/12/2014 1:48:44 PM
Still waiting to see if Watch Dogs will be 1080p and at least 30FPS on Xbox One, my guess is that it will probably be 900p at 30fps. Meanwhile Sony quietly removes 1080p 60FPS from pre order website after advertising it. Maybe it wasn't confirmed by Ubisoft yet or something.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/12/watch_dogs-on-ps4-sony-quietly-removes-1080p-60-fps-mention-from-official-pre-order-website/
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#2Tajaz2426Posted 5/12/2014 1:52:51 PM
We shall see, I'll assume it's 9 something on the One, 1080 on the 4, both at 30FPS. Hopefully it will be locked for both.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#3DojoMaxPosted 5/12/2014 1:52:53 PM
Sad thing is... This games graphics fidelity and quality have been downgraded for both systems. People argue which is better but they're either both weak or it will be a while before the quality is on par with stuff we were seeing in this review trailers.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#4TheMove2Posted 5/12/2014 1:54:53 PM(edited)
Sony is dumb. That is why I got rid of my ps4 and got a xb1.

PS4 is all talk with no games to back it up on.

They just try to spin the pr harder than MS this gen.

Both systems are weak.
#5Tajaz2426Posted 5/12/2014 1:54:30 PM
Why do they always wait so long to release XBox One resolutions? Is it that they are still working on it, or to keep preorders up as much as they can before they state it.

I find it weird to say the least.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#6regsantotomasPosted 5/12/2014 1:55:22 PM
Regardless, I hope all versions of this game are good. I am still leaning towards picking it up despite likely spending most of my time playing Mario Kart 8 that same week.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#7Tajaz2426Posted 5/12/2014 1:56:01 PM
TheMove2 posted...

Don't fanboy man. Both companies spin. Sony messed up on graphics, Microsoft keeps saying wait till the console is more powerful next year.

Fanboys, the vein of existence.
---
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#8Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 5/12/2014 1:58:40 PM
Ubisoft already said it was 960p for X1 and 30 fps back in March. They also said 1080 and 30 for the PS4 version. So it isn't a surprise that the one listing by Sony is looking like a mistake.
#9BiIlGatesPosted 5/12/2014 1:59:48 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
TheMove2 posted...

Don't fanboy man. Both companies spin. Sony messed up on graphics, Microsoft keeps saying wait till the console is more powerful next year.

I think you mean "bane" and not "vein."
---
# of people on Gamefaqs who have proven they will return their Xbox One due to subpar hardware, shaky financial state of MS, & lack of games to play: 23
#10Tajaz2426Posted 5/12/2014 2:00:25 PM
BiIlGates posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
TheMove2 posted...

I think you mean "bane" and not "vein."

Sure did! Thank you, sir
---
Ronald Reagan, PotUS