Watch Dogs Xbox One Res Not Confirmed, Sony Quietly Removes 1080p 60fps Site

#101richboy900Posted 5/13/2014 8:31:41 AM
Lol, the ps4 is not the "powerhouse" many believe it to be. You want true next gen, Pc is the only way.

I hope 9th gen sees consoles with powerful hardware. The good thing with the one is that Microsoft would likely return to the ways of the earlier Xbox consoles.
#102StrongBlackVinePosted 5/13/2014 8:35:19 AM
richboy900 posted...
Lol, the ps4 is not the "powerhouse" many believe it to be. You want true next gen, Pc is the only way.

I hope 9th gen sees consoles with powerful hardware. The good thing with the one is that Microsoft would likely return to the ways of the earlier Xbox consoles.

Consoles will never compete with higher end PCs again unless the company eats a huge loss or charges $500 or more. Tech just evolves too fast now.
#103richboy900Posted 5/13/2014 8:42:42 AM
StrongBlackVine posted...
richboy900 posted...

Consoles will never compete with higher end PCs again unless the company eats a huge loss or charges $500 or more. Tech just evolves too fast now.

Yeah but the Xbox and the 360 were impressive for their time. My Xbox was more powerful than my pc (which was pretty bad/slow) which I used for gaming before Xbox live.
I bought both at launch because they were both fairly powerful.

Both eighth gen systems aren't really. I'll get the one later on. Usually I buy consoles at launch, but happy I held off owning a one or ps4 so far.
#104Skynet82997Posted 5/13/2014 8:44:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#105AceAndJunpeiPosted 5/13/2014 8:47:29 AM
LMAO @ that poor clown shoes poster who doesn't know I own an Xbox One:)

Several people on this board can confirm it, lol.

Looks like your entire post was wasted since the very core was based on a mis truth.

Shredded, exposed, embarrassed and finished; that's Skynet in a nutshell.
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#106AceAndJunpeiPosted 5/13/2014 8:56:48 AM
Aw, nothing to say? Feeling a bit embarrassed that you popped those veins in your head for no reason?
---
#107Skynet82997Posted 5/13/2014 8:58:07 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
LMAO @ that poor clown shoes poster who doesn't know I own an Xbox One:)

Several people on this board can confirm it, lol.

Looks like your entire post was wasted since the very core was based on a mis truth.

Shredded, exposed, embarrassed and finished; that's Skynet in a nutshell.

Lol...In the end, you're still a passive/aggressive **** stirring clown. Enjoy your miserable existence as a worthless troll.

Believe me, I couldn't care less what you do, or don't own. The point is you're just another little whiny wuss complaining bitterly about children's toys. And you do it JUST to be a jerk. Your maturity level is in the gutter. I sincerely hope you aren't much older than 15, because as childish as you are, it would be even more pathetic if you're a grown man.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#108AceAndJunpeiPosted 5/13/2014 9:01:04 AM
You know your opponent has lost the argument when they start flaming like crazy and start foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal.

I accept your apology and wish you the best in your upcoming anger management therapy:)
---
#109Skynet82997Posted 5/13/2014 9:01:36 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Aw, nothing to say? Feeling a bit embarrassed that you popped those veins in your head for no reason?

Relax sweet pea....I know how desperate you are for attention. There's your response, and it will be the last since I don't waste much time on whiny little kiddies.

Oh and enjoy your XB1....kind of astonishing that you make fun of everyone here for owning one, yet you bought such a supposedly underpowered POS.

Talk about the text book definition of "hypocrite". LMAO at you son...
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#110TheeLeehamPosted 5/13/2014 12:34:19 PM
T-Virus935 posted...
lunaticcore posted...
T-Virus935 posted...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2014/05/12/sony-reveals-resolution-framerate-for-watch-dogs-on-ps4/

This confirmation comes from the website that was changed, hence this topic.
Do you even source bro?

Obviously its not changed if its still on forbes do you even understand simple logic bro? If its a game under development showcased so far only on ps4 and pc from e3 reveal two years back then it'll be in full resolution. Xbox will be lesser as the usual. If I'm wrong about 1080p ill break my ps4 ok?

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/05/13/watch-dogs-is-not-1080p-or-60-frames-per-second-on-xbox-one-or-ps4

Make sure you film it for all of us to see. Also remember to hold up a piece of paper with your username so we all know its you.