Watch Dogs Xbox One Res Not Confirmed, Sony Quietly Removes 1080p 60fps Site

#61Prometheus4208Posted 5/12/2014 6:26:16 PM
The whole resolution and fps thing is the just the latest hot button issue when it comes to gaming.

Most gamers dont even fully understand it.

Sites like IGN and Gamestop keep crapping out articles like this because they know that they generate a huge amount of nerd rage - which pushes their site hits and comments section.

Literally when Watch Dogs launches, if IGN posts an article saying it runs at 30 fps on PS4 and 28 on X1... there'd be a minimum of 4000 comments.

Pathetic - if you ask me. Pathetic by IGN and even more pathetic of everyone arguing, or "contributing".
---
Now Playing: FFX/X2, Demon Gaze, Child of Light, Dark Souls 2 (PC)
Waiting On: Wildstar, Watch Dogs, Mind Zero, Bound by Flame, Drakengard 3
#62shendudePosted 5/12/2014 6:33:26 PM
xHughJasx posted...
ghostemp77 posted...
TheMove2 posted...
Both systems are weak.

This.

They're stronger than most people's computers. They are far from weak

My PC built in 2009 is stronger than both the PS4 and XB1. I have yet to be impressed by anything on the so called "next gen" consoles. Witcher 2 anyone?
---
Xfire = crazycast2
#63PoweredMilkManPosted 5/12/2014 6:41:18 PM
Prometheus4208 posted...
The whole resolution and fps thing is the just the latest hot button issue when it comes to gaming.

Most gamers dont even fully understand it.

Sites like IGN and Gamestop keep crapping out articles like this because they know that they generate a huge amount of nerd rage - which pushes their site hits and comments section.

Literally when Watch Dogs launches, if IGN posts an article saying it runs at 30 fps on PS4 and 28 on X1... there'd be a minimum of 4000 comments.

Pathetic - if you ask me. Pathetic by IGN and even more pathetic of everyone arguing, or "contributing".

I thought the trolls on here was bad, ign is way way worse.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#64HyzenbergPosted 5/12/2014 6:42:08 PM
TheMove2 posted...
Sony is dumb. That is why I got rid of my ps4 and got a xb1.

LMAO - yeah way to give up that PS4 for an Xbox One because Sony is apparently dumber than the company that was so hell-bent on screwing over their consumers...

PS4 is all talk with no games to back it up on.

That's what kids said about the PS3 last gen... look how that turned out...
What kind of exclusives did MS have other than HaloGearsForza since 2010?
Thought so.

They just try to spin the pr harder than MS this gen.

Wrong. Sony hasn't had to spin anything. They don't need to spin anything. The PS4 is kicking the Bone's ass. The PS4 is selling like hotcakes. Meanwhile, Microsoft is saying 10 million zombies were killed in Dead Rising 3... Now that is some desperate spin.
---
"you are literally a turd" - leelee3105's response to logic and reason.
The Xbox One board: Different opinion = blind Sony loyalty
#65SaffronGhostPosted 5/12/2014 7:23:13 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Fanboys, the vein of existence.

Holy crap that's gold. So many dumb kids.
---
Gfaqs forums house the worlds worst people.
#66Tajaz2426Posted 5/12/2014 7:26:26 PM
SaffronGhost posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Fanboys, the vein of existence.

Holy crap that's gold. So many dumb kids.

Yeah I meant bane, didn't quite workout in my favor, did it?
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#67B1GB0SS_86Posted 5/12/2014 9:37:00 PM
Honestly i think its funny that sony actually uses the fact that their verson of a game has a couple more pixels and fps to get people to get their products and mostly us jaded Americans fall for it and jump on the bandwagon. Im not a fanboy and i was actually goimg to get a ps4 in nov but got an Xbox one instead. I got the one because i felt it had more to offer when it came to games. If i had of gotten a ps4 i wouldn't be playing it. Im not into jrpgs i grew out of that faze long ago and indies have never mattered to me. So ps4 wasnt the choice for me. Not saying ps4 sucks but its funny that they advertise resolution to get people on their side.
#68Miiri0Posted 5/12/2014 9:55:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#69SparkItUpPosted 5/12/2014 9:59:31 PM(edited)
Miiri0 posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Honestly i think its funny that sony actually uses the fact that their verson of a game has a couple more pixels and fps to get people to get their products and mostly us jaded Americans fall for it and jump on the bandwagon. Im not a fanboy and i was actually goimg to get a ps4 in nov but got an Xbox one instead. I got the one because i felt it had more to offer when it came to games. If i had of gotten a ps4 i wouldn't be playing it. Im not into jrpgs i grew out of that faze long ago and indies have never mattered to me. So ps4 wasnt the choice for me. Not saying ps4 sucks but its funny that they advertise resolution to get people on their side.

Yeah!

Smart people buy inferior hardware with much expensive price tag.

Smart people always choose inferior version of the game. Always.

Smart people always believe in

Pay more for less

Smart people choose Xbone!

While I agree kinda sorta....Where people find value is different. Some are willing to sacrifice the marginal difference for games that the XB1 provides. For them that is better value. For some, they find the Sony games to be better value or the performance of their console to be better value (or sometimes both).

It's all about where you place value. Personally, I enjoy the Sony library more. The superior power is just a bonus. If I didn't like the Sony games, the marginal difference in power would be meaningless however.

Smart people buy what they feel will provide them with the most fun.
#70Tajaz2426Posted 5/12/2014 10:05:49 PM
SparkItUp posted...
Miiri0 posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

Yeah!

Smart people buy inferior hardware with much expensive price tag.

Smart people always choose inferior version of the game. Always.

Smart people always believe in

Pay more for less

Smart people choose Xbone!

While I agree kinda sorta....Where people find value is different. Some are willing to sacrifice the marginal difference for games that the XB1 provides. For them that is better value. For some, they find the Sony games to be better value or the performance of their console to be better value (or sometimes both).

It's all about where you place value. Personally, I enjoy the Sony library more. The superior power is just a bonus. If I didn't like the Sony games, the marginal difference in power would be meaningless however.

Smart people buy what they feel will provide them with the most fun.

That's the exact thing right there, spark. It's about fun, friends, family, internet buds that you meet whole playing your favorite hobby!

I don't look at the PS4 and say, "hey black beauty, look how powerful you are!), no I come home from work and because I'm stationed away from my wife and kids, I say, "I wonder if the boys are on, or my friends that are on ready to take down the KRAKEN!".

That's what it is all about, baby!
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS