Watch Dogs Xbox One Res Not Confirmed, Sony Quietly Removes 1080p 60fps Site

#71B1GB0SS_86Posted 5/12/2014 11:15:51 PM
SparkItUp posted...
Miiri0 posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Honestly i think its funny that sony actually uses the fact that their verson of a game has a couple more pixels and fps to get people to get their products and mostly us jaded Americans fall for it and jump on the bandwagon. Im not a fanboy and i was actually goimg to get a ps4 in nov but got an Xbox one instead. I got the one because i felt it had more to offer when it came to games. If i had of gotten a ps4 i wouldn't be playing it. Im not into jrpgs i grew out of that faze long ago and indies have never mattered to me. So ps4 wasnt the choice for me. Not saying ps4 sucks but its funny that they advertise resolution to get people on their side.

Yeah!

Smart people buy inferior hardware with much expensive price tag.

Smart people always choose inferior version of the game. Always.

Smart people always believe in

Pay more for less

Smart people choose Xbone!

While I agree kinda sorta....Where people find value is different. Some are willing to sacrifice the marginal difference for games that the XB1 provides. For them that is better value. For some, they find the Sony games to be better value or the performance of their console to be better value (or sometimes both).

It's all about where you place value. Personally, I enjoy the Sony library more. The superior power is just a bonus. If I didn't like the Sony games, the marginal difference in power would be meaningless however.

Smart people buy what they feel will provide them with the most fun.

See you get where im coming from. Yes the xbox one may be weaker but i chose to pay 545 bucks for my xbox one because i wanted the gaming experience that i wanted. Most of us who paid for our xbox ones with our own money knew what we were getting ourselves into. I wanted to play dead rising 3, forza, ryse, plus bf4 which is my favorite game and all the other multiplats. Im not gonna restrict myself to a sony console because the majority of gamefaqs says its better. Im gonna grab a ps4 soon. Maybe when they get an exclusive that i want but for now im getting what i need out of gaming with my Xbox one. And people who feel how i feel but have a wii u more power to you. Its all about you and your gaming experience not what others think.
#72SparkItUpPosted 5/12/2014 11:21:22 PM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
Miiri0 posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Honestly i think its funny that sony actually uses the fact that their verson of a game has a couple more pixels and fps to get people to get their products and mostly us jaded Americans fall for it and jump on the bandwagon. Im not a fanboy and i was actually goimg to get a ps4 in nov but got an Xbox one instead. I got the one because i felt it had more to offer when it came to games. If i had of gotten a ps4 i wouldn't be playing it. Im not into jrpgs i grew out of that faze long ago and indies have never mattered to me. So ps4 wasnt the choice for me. Not saying ps4 sucks but its funny that they advertise resolution to get people on their side.

Yeah!

Smart people buy inferior hardware with much expensive price tag.

Smart people always choose inferior version of the game. Always.

Smart people always believe in

Pay more for less

Smart people choose Xbone!

While I agree kinda sorta....Where people find value is different. Some are willing to sacrifice the marginal difference for games that the XB1 provides. For them that is better value. For some, they find the Sony games to be better value or the performance of their console to be better value (or sometimes both).

It's all about where you place value. Personally, I enjoy the Sony library more. The superior power is just a bonus. If I didn't like the Sony games, the marginal difference in power would be meaningless however.

Smart people buy what they feel will provide them with the most fun.

See you get where im coming from. Yes the xbox one may be weaker but i chose to pay 545 bucks for my xbox one because i wanted the gaming experience that i wanted. Most of us who paid for our xbox ones with our own money knew what we were getting ourselves into. I wanted to play dead rising 3, forza, ryse, plus bf4 which is my favorite game and all the other multiplats. Im not gonna restrict myself to a sony console because the majority of gamefaqs says its better. Im gonna grab a ps4 soon. Maybe when they get an exclusive that i want but for now im getting what i need out of gaming with my Xbox one. And people who feel how i feel but have a wii u more power to you. Its all about you and your gaming experience not what others think.

Sadly most are always either like "Oh youz be stupidz cuz you got weaker console for more moneyz" (from the pony camp) or "Oh youz be to poor son!" (from the xbot camp)...

When you boil it down to reason, there is a civil discourse to be had and rational reasons to be given. Sadly on the interwebs those sort of discussions are the minority. Comes down to accepting facts & also accepting opinions. Most just want to tune out the facts & project their opinions w/out accepting those of others.
#73dnmtPosted 5/12/2014 11:23:26 PM
I guess somebody at MS made an angry phone call to Ubisoft.
#74sammogardPosted 5/12/2014 11:43:57 PM
get over resolutions and power and enjoy gaming again.
#75SigmaLongshotPosted 5/12/2014 11:49:55 PM
B1GB0SS and SparkItUp are perhaps the sole veins of logic and reasoning in a chaotic ore of nonsense here.

We play games because we find fun and value in the products and communities associated with them. We do not play games to create some arbitrary numerical 1-ups on our peers.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#76Tajaz2426Posted 5/12/2014 11:56:56 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
B1GB0SS and SparkItUp are perhaps the sole veins of logic and reasoning in a chaotic ore of nonsense here.

We play games because we find fun and value in the products and communities associated with them. We do not play games to create some arbitrary numerical 1-ups on our peers.

I've noticed that, I've been on the boards a month or so and I have a PS4, but will be getting a One when Halo hits.

It is very hard to have an actual discussion about the pros and cons of our consoles. Whether it be here or over there. Fan boys with take anything and spin it to fit their justification and reassurance agenda.

I have many issues with the 4 and I fight trolls here as much as I can. If anyone is serious, but still likes to joke and have intelligent convos about our consoles, count me in ladies and gents. Have a good evening.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#77SigmaLongshotPosted 5/13/2014 12:07:44 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

I've noticed that, I've been on the boards a month or so and I have a PS4, but will be getting a One when Halo hits.

It is very hard to have an actual discussion about the pros and cons of our consoles. Whether it be here or over there. Fan boys with take anything and spin it to fit their justification and reassurance agenda.

I have many issues with the 4 and I fight trolls here as much as I can. If anyone is serious, but still likes to joke and have intelligent convos about our consoles, count me in ladies and gents. Have a good evening.

Mutual Kudos, my friend. Having finally gotten the third and final console of this generation, a PS4, making me an owner of Xbox One, Wii U and PS4, I would have assumed my personal objective comparisons and opinions of the consoles would carry more weight now.

No longer would I have to endure, "You can't say anything, you only have a X1 and Wii U!" - I'd finally be able to talk about the strengths and weaknesses of each system from a comparatively neutral stance!

Except, no. The first topic I posted with my views was slated, one poster said I must be a rich idiot, then the topic was moderated for being irrelevant despite being actively about the console and it's peers; something many Gamefaqs X1 topics simply aren't (yet continue to exist without penalty).

As long as a few genuinely objective posters remain, I remain hopeful.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#78SubSeenixPosted 5/13/2014 12:23:26 AM
Sony didn't probably do anything wrong
They just wanted to promote the best console version of the game

Rather Microsoft asked Ubisoft if they are serious about this

Microsoft : Yo Ubisoft?WTF?We get 720p 15fps and you openly let them state they get a NextGen Version on the cheaper system while they pay the same price for the game?
Here have 5 Million $ and at least keep your mouth shut until Digital Foundry destroys us!
#79B1GB0SS_86Posted 5/13/2014 2:53:58 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

Mutual Kudos, my friend. Having finally gotten the third and final console of this generation, a PS4, making me an owner of Xbox One, Wii U and PS4, I would have assumed my personal objective comparisons and opinions of the consoles would carry more weight now.

No longer would I have to endure, "You can't say anything, you only have a X1 and Wii U!" - I'd finally be able to talk about the strengths and weaknesses of each system from a comparatively neutral stance!

Except, no. The first topic I posted with my views was slated, one poster said I must be a rich idiot, then the topic was moderated for being irrelevant despite being actively about the console and it's peers; something many Gamefaqs X1 topics simply aren't (yet continue to exist without penalty).

As long as a few genuinely objective posters remain, I remain hopeful.

This has happened to me also. Ive made topics saying good things about the xbox one or defending people against trolls but the sony fanboys(not sony fans) reported me got a bunch of my topics modded and eventually i got put in purgatory for three days for so called trolling, flaming and being off topic. I would say 1 good thing about xbox one then all the fanboys rushed my topics bashing the one then i would fight back but i get modded though. The inmates are running the asylum on this site.
#80sammogardPosted 5/13/2014 3:18:54 AM
Stop worrying about resolutions perfection and frames per second and just play the game. that's what it's about.