Watch Dogs Xbox One Res Not Confirmed, Sony Quietly Removes 1080p 60fps Site

#91Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 7:19:13 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
I bet all the Japanese guys at sony are laughing at us in america. Their probably like"stupid fat american buy what we tell dem". “stupid American dont want fun game dey want pretty game!" “dey want 1080peeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hahaha. “American believe everything we tell them" “we make game 200peeee and say it 1080peeee they buy!"

I laughed.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#92blitz_0623Posted 5/13/2014 7:22:15 AM
Figured it wasn't 1080/60. If InFamous wasn't able to hit 60, then unless they really downgraded this game's graphics then I don't see it looking as good and performing better than ISS.

Though I read somewhere from some german website or something that Ubisoft confirmed it was 1080/60. I just want them to confirm both consoles' res to give this pointless topic a rest.
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#93leatheljPosted 5/13/2014 7:22:58 AM
+1 ignore tc I'm sick of these stupid topics
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#94imjustdatnicePosted 5/13/2014 7:25:25 AM
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/13/report-watch_dogs-on-ps4-runs-at-1080p-mostly-60-fps-with-almost-no-framerate-drops/
---
Now Playing: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD, Dark Souls 2, Pokemon X, Infamous Second Son, Titanfall XB1
GT:VernalTomcat76 PSN:PhillyAces
#95Enigma149Posted 5/13/2014 7:27:47 AM
imjustdatnice posted...
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/13/report-watch_dogs-on-ps4-runs-at-1080p-mostly-60-fps-with-almost-no-framerate-drops/

That said, this comes at a cost, as the build examined seems to have very weak ambient occlusion and visible aliasing. The weak ambient occlusion is especially noticeable at night, during which many objects seem to “float in the air” and several don’t cast shadows. According the preview, textures are also slightly blurry and lack Anistropic Filtering, which is something we already saw in other multiplatform games.

So, Ubisoft's putting reaching a resolution above more important things like not having graphical glitches? Why does this seem to be a trend in games nowadays?
---
"The winner is the gamer who gets to play all of the games, and the game developer who is recognized for the great games they made." -Retroxgamer0
#96Apex-PlayerPosted 5/13/2014 7:29:02 AM
imjustdatnice posted...

This should at least stop the bickering until Ubisoft confirms it.

Sony likely had to remove it until Ubisoft feels comfortable announcing it.
Don't want xboxone owners cancelling preorders just yet.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#97imjustdatnicePosted 5/13/2014 7:34:05 AM
Enigma149 posted...
imjustdatnice posted...

That said, this comes at a cost, as the build examined seems to have very weak ambient occlusion and visible aliasing. The weak ambient occlusion is especially noticeable at night, during which many objects seem to “float in the air” and several don’t cast shadows. According the preview, textures are also slightly blurry and lack Anistropic Filtering, which is something we already saw in other multiplatform games.

So, Ubisoft's putting reaching a resolution above more important things like not having graphical glitches? Why does this seem to be a trend in games nowadays?

Idk guess they figure numbers is all the people care about. Let's give them that 1080p 60fps no matter the sacrifices it will take to get there. It sucks but they don't want to lose sales because they're not hitting next gen standards.
---
Now Playing: Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD, Dark Souls 2, Pokemon X, Infamous Second Son, Titanfall XB1
GT:VernalTomcat76 PSN:PhillyAces
#98OkayPlayer1Posted 5/13/2014 7:47:07 AM
The Witcher 3 dev made some great comments about the whole resolution/FR disparity.

http://m.ca.ign.com/articles/2014/05/13/the-witcher-3-dev-discusses-ps4-xbox-one-resolutions

"It's more of a PR differentiation, which is very important for Sony right now - and they are using it, obviously - than something that is really meaningful to gamers.
"We're definitely working to max out each of the platforms in terms of what we can get, because that's a crucial element of The Witcher. Will there be big differences? Really I don't think so. It's too early to say. If there will be, they will be tiny. It will be more like people talking 'hey, I have this and you have that and this is better'.
#99AceAndJunpeiPosted 5/13/2014 8:11:56 AM
Skynet82997 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
TC and friends: "We're sick of resolution topics! Stop with the resolution topics! Wait, there may be a controversy with a PS 4 resolution? Get to it boys, resolution topics are IN!"

Sum it up pretty well boys?

Only because you and your ilk constantly provoke that sort of response.

So you're saying two wrongs make a right?

Weren't "you and your ilk" the ones crying that revenge trolling from the Sony camp was wrong?

But now it's right because it suits you?

Lol, exposed. You're a hypocrite and one of the worst at that.

Also, I believe it was your own HENTAIDOJR who started the resolution war before launch when it was erroneously reported that BF4 would have a higher resolution on the X1.

When that wasn't the case, it became "resolution doesn't matter trolls!1!1!1!!1"

Exposed, shredded and disposed of. You're done here;)
---
Now Reading: The Poop That Took a Pee
#100Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 8:31:27 AM
OkayPlayer1 posted...
The Witcher 3 dev made some great comments about the whole resolution/FR disparity.

http://m.ca.ign.com/articles/2014/05/13/the-witcher-3-dev-discusses-ps4-xbox-one-resolutions

"It's more of a PR differentiation, which is very important for Sony right now - and they are using it, obviously - than something that is really meaningful to gamers.
"We're definitely working to max out each of the platforms in terms of what we can get, because that's a crucial element of The Witcher. Will there be big differences? Really I don't think so. It's too early to say. If there will be, they will be tiny. It will be more like people talking 'hey, I have this and you have that and this is better'.

I really want to play that game.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita