Amazon still selling Xbox One Day One edition, good or bad sign?

#11kennyynnooPosted 5/12/2014 3:52:56 PM
Megamushroom666 posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Nobody wants an old console, personally if I saw one I would avoid it if I was looking to get one. I know it's new but it's the first built ones, I'd rather have whomever makes them more experienced model then the first batch. I used to rebuild engines for Mazda, my first few hundred were nowhere near as good as my 500+ engines later.

So are you saying that Day One editions are more likely to have faulty disc drives because they were the first ones made? Makes sense.

not just that, any issues in general, over tightened screws, bad soldering...so on. It's why you avoid the first year in new car models, same thing applies.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#12HerbylurchPosted 5/12/2014 4:07:58 PM
You try way too hard with these troll topics.
Wouldn't you rather spend that time playing games?
#13SparkItUpPosted 5/12/2014 4:08:33 PM
Izraeil posted...
Didn't amazon have only one of these left in stock last week, now they have 19...

they've consistently had around 20 or so for about a month or so now...but yeah, you'd think they would have started moving
#14SparkItUpPosted 5/12/2014 4:09:29 PM
Herbylurch posted...

How is it a troll topic? Considering they were supposed to be Day One only...do you not find it surprising to see them 6 months later still being sold by retailers?
#15HerbylurchPosted 5/12/2014 4:12:52 PM
SparkItUp posted...
Herbylurch posted...

How is it a troll topic? Considering they were supposed to be Day One only...do you not find it surprising to see them 6 months later still being sold by retailers?

Maybe I would have, if this wasn't the umpteenth time this topic was posted.
Aside from that, it's quite obvious the type of poster mushroom is. His post history makes him transparent.

You're not far behind him either.
#16SonyPonyTonyPosted 5/12/2014 4:34:09 PM
Herbylurch posted...
SparkItUp posted...
Herbylurch posted...

Aside from that, it's quite obvious the type of poster mushroom is. His post history makes him transparent.

Dang Sparky, pretending to be ignorant comes really easy to you. Gotta brush up on your Ignorance is bliss routine
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
#17lunaticcorePosted 5/12/2014 4:40:48 PM
They were selling non day one editions to keep up with demand on day one.

Nobody knows why these day one consoles popped up. So it is all speculation and troll spin at this point.

This would be a story if all they have ever sold was Day One editions and they haven't managed to sell them. However we know this to be false. The Xbox One has sold plenty, the Ps4 is just selling more. Keep it classy Sony fans.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#18SparkItUpPosted 5/12/2014 4:50:52 PM
Herbylurch posted...
SparkItUp posted...
Herbylurch posted...

Really? I've actually made many cases for the XB1 and for people to have a wait & see approach before declaring one console better than the other...I suppose that is the standard for troll these days
#19Im_not_JonicsPosted 5/12/2014 5:38:25 PM
Its already day 160+ lol
---
Im not Jonics.
#20cloudtheprophetPosted 5/12/2014 5:47:53 PM
Izraeil posted...
Didn't amazon have only one of these left in stock last week, now they have 19...

Probably scalpers returning unsold consoles. Amazon also does distribution for other retailers too. So that might be part of it. I do believe all the day one consoles were sold day one. But how much of that was scalpers that couldn't sell all that they bought.
---
NNID: cloudtheprophet Xbox Live: Cloudtheprophet