Any new releases tomorrow?

#11SparkItUpPosted 5/12/2014 10:52:07 PM
grampamurked posted...
0PTICS posted...
Thats not trolling, thats me showing you how lazy you are. Know the difference.

No, thats trolling. Nice try boy

TC, are you gonna break him....like a boy?
#120PTICSPosted 5/12/2014 10:54:03 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#130PTICSPosted 5/12/2014 10:55:23 PM
Millertime660 posted...
0PTICS posted...
grampamurked posted...
0PTICS posted...

Nooooo reeeeeally!? WOW! You gonna stop crying now? Should I google "crying" for you as well so you can stop? You're still lazy.

You done now?

Yes TC.... it does look good, and there are some youtube vids and gameclips out.

You can't tell him vids exist without posting links to them.
#14SparkItUpPosted 5/12/2014 10:55:45 PM
0PTICS posted...
grampamurked posted...
0PTICS posted...
grampamurked posted...
0PTICS posted...

Nooooo reeeeeally!? WOW! You gonna stop crying now? Should I google "crying" for you as well so you can stop? You're still lazy.

Naw, just google ignore cause thats where your useless ass is going.....goodbye & good riddance

Awwww he got scared cuz he can't handle the truth. Lazy is as lazy does. He says I'm useless, but his dumb ass was too stupid to not realize that link I posted contained a bunch of links of links that he asked for.

wonder if mommy & daddy know he is on the computer this late...If not, they are going to soon enough when they hear him crying like a little b**** and come in to make sure his night light is still on.
#150PTICSPosted 5/12/2014 11:00:10 PM
SparkItUp posted...
wonder if mommy & daddy know he is on the computer this late...If not, they are going to soon enough when they hear him crying like a little b**** and come in to make sure his night light is still on.

You can at least try being original when you're going to try and insult someone. For starters, try insulting them (me) directly. Maybe you just need an internet buddy because you can't get one in real life? Thats why you're talking to him about me...
#16SparkItUpPosted 5/12/2014 11:04:19 PM(edited)
0PTICS posted...
SparkItUp posted...

You can at least try being original when you're going to try and insult someone. For starters, try insulting them (me) directly. Maybe you just need an internet buddy because you can't get one in real life? Thats why you're talking to him about me...

but I wasn't insulting you...quite the opposite.

this however is for you: http://i.imgur.com/z2lgFdb.jpg
#17Millertime660Posted 5/12/2014 11:03:17 PM
This is too funny..... and lame.
#18Millertime660Posted 5/12/2014 11:04:59 PM
0PTICS posted...
Millertime660 posted...
0PTICS posted...
grampamurked posted...
0PTICS posted...

You done now?

Yes TC.... it does look good, and there are some youtube vids and gameclips out.

You can't tell him vids exist without posting links to them.

When did he ask for links?
#19grampamurked(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 11:05:01 PM
SparkItUp posted...
0PTICS posted...
SparkItUp posted...

but I wasn't insulting you...quite the opposite.

Hahahaha lmao

You TRY to join him trolling me and he trolls YOU.

LMAO

Omg too funny
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#20grampamurked(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2014 11:06:01 PM
Seriously peeps, I just wanted some opinions on the game. Chill
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU