If Fallout 4 is 720p and 30fps on Xbox One...

#21VoidBeyondPosted 5/13/2014 7:41:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4MTnZ9F2M

Still gonna get it on X1
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#22TheMove2Posted 5/13/2014 7:43:29 AM
Wouldn't care. I had a PS4 and now XB1.

I picked the console with better games over the little better hardware console. Both consoles are weak.

I would go back to PC if it had any good games at all.
#23cheezedadadaPosted 5/13/2014 7:47:38 AM
dnmt posted...
That sounds really.. necessary. Double dipping is weird when the PC version is going to come out likely the same day anyway.

I usually play the console version in a party with other friends and we point out cool locations and stuff. That and we can achievement hunt and whatever else if we feel like it. Then when I get burnt out on the game, ill stop for a few months and find it cheap on the PC somewhere and use the mods to make it fresh again.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#24VRViperIIPosted 5/13/2014 7:55:23 AM
Nothing's coming out at 720p anymore. Devs can hit 900p and fit the same info into xbone's frame buffer as the ps4 can at 1080p. That would be the true question. AC4 is probably a more accurate representation of what this gen will be like moving forward. And it and ryse look amazing at 900p.
---
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rheagar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Valar Morghulis
#25AzaneAzerPosted 5/13/2014 7:55:27 AM
You mean like every other multiplat? I doubt anyone would be upset, they went out of their way to pay more money for less hardware.
#26VRViperIIPosted 5/13/2014 7:58:07 AM
darealest47 posted...
If there's one thing Bethesda sucks at it's making good console ports. While it's the bugged crashing ps3 port or the freezing 360 port both ports are going to be vastly inferior to the pc port with mods cause Bethesda is a s***ty developer.

They do great ports. The pc version is super glitchy buggy and crashy even before mods and that is faithfully represented in the ports.

And not only are they not a crappy dev, they may be the best developer.
---
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rheagar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Valar Morghulis