16 Watch Dogs confirmed facts

#1MrImpatient35Posted 5/13/2014 7:25:57 AM
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/21880/article/watch-dogs-16-confirmed-facts-that-you-didn-t-know/

3-6 seems very useful! Especially in an open-world, GTA style game. I remember in Sleeping Dogs, I'd call in my car all the time! i kinda like #10. I can imagine using that.
---
FML
#2zerooo0Posted 5/13/2014 7:32:23 AM
Trying to decide to keep my Wolfenstein Preorder or get THIS!! Wolfenstein will probably have the better story, but this will have the more replay value.....ah tough decisions tough decisions.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#3xHughJasxPosted 5/13/2014 7:41:01 AM
Wolfenstein looks very very average
---
If there wasn't people who blindly defended themselves when proven full of s*** time and again, there'd be no religious people.Or republicans. -jowephocks
#4MrImpatient35(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 7:54:22 AM
That's the reason why I want this game. Sounds like I'll be playing it for hours! My friend told me that he read an article saying that the campaign story is 40 hours, but side-missions could add another 60 to that. And I'm sure I'll spend a lot of time doing absolutely nothing (free roam). Then there's the MP aspect of it. I can definitely see myself spending LOTS of time on this game, so this is my most anticipated game of May.
---
FML
#5ry_mannPosted 5/15/2014 9:37:02 PM
Wolfenstein screams medicore and short IMO. I'm willing to bet that most people will have forgotten about it or moved on by the end of the launch week, whereas people will be playing Watch Dogs for months to come.
---
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com
#6ExempliGratiaPosted 5/15/2014 9:45:56 PM
ry_mann posted...
Wolfenstein screams medicore and short IMO. I'm willing to bet that most people will have forgotten about it or moved on by the end of the launch week, whereas people will be playing Watch Dogs for months to come.

Their saying the campaign is about 20 hours. Also made by the people who made the chronicles of riddick game. Give it a chance.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#7cmincPosted 5/15/2014 9:47:35 PM
Meh. Both seem like suck to me. Wolf seems like a so-so game that needed an established name to put on the box, and watchdogs is a game where you use your camera stick to aim at cutscene 'play' buttons with your super advanced phone that can't even make calls.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD| Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1
#8Reece504Posted 5/15/2014 9:53:02 PM
MrImpatient35 posted...
http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/21880/article/watch-dogs-16-confirmed-facts-that-you-didn-t-know/

still fail for no shooting while driving :(
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#9Terry-bogardPosted 5/16/2014 2:11:28 AM
"8. This crafting system stands as a limitation for the hack to make the city blackout. We donít know what said resource is, but we assume itís something that takes time to earn, or is a bit rare."

Does anyone else see where this is going ?
---
Only kids brag about performances in a videogame. Being good at a videogame is only about spending time playing it , nothing special about it.
#10ry_mannPosted 5/18/2014 1:40:39 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
ry_mann posted...

Their saying the campaign is about 20 hours. Also made by the people who made the chronicles of riddick game. Give it a chance.

I'm not saying it WILL be a bad game. I'm just saying, that at present; I'm not personally seeing anything telling me to buy the game.

Granted, I'm not going to say it sucks compared to other games. I just hate how people are putting down Watch Dogs in terms of length. Open world games have a naturally higher replayability than linear shooters do.
---
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com