Kinect-less Xbox One for $399

#51AnakeriePosted 5/13/2014 8:30:41 AM
Good for them. I may be PS4 this generation, but I support and praise any decision that benefits gamers. Competition keeps the market healthy and this is good news for Sony fans as well because it will push Sony to be more competitive with prices and features. I've stated before that I have no 'brand loyalty' to anyone and I don't care who makes my console as long as it does what I need it to do. The winners with this decision are the gamers and that's who really matter.
---
GT: CrampedSultana PSN: Ana Kerie
Pawn: Zarianna. CARPE LAMA GLAMA
#52Hucast9Posted 5/13/2014 8:31:31 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...
cormpops posted...
So as a PC/Wii U owner let me get this straight. It's the same price as the PS4, has the worse versions of multiplat games, and now is missing it's stand out gimmick. Why buy one?

if you like the exclusives obviously. If there's only the PS4 and X1 version then yeah the X1 version will probably be the worst.

There are the exclusives, and there is the controller. The controller is a huge part of the decision to get Xbox One over PS4 to some people. I myself can not stand Sony controllers, which is the reason why I will be getting an Xbox One first. I will get a PS4 sometime in 2015.
#53EnclavePosted 5/13/2014 8:31:48 AM
About time. Well, it's official, I'll be buying a Xbone probably in a year or two.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#54SearchmanV16Posted 5/13/2014 8:33:20 AM
Are the voice control novelties still around minus a kinect? How does this affect the system resources too?
---
Let's go Heat, Jaguars, Panthers, Canes, and Yankees.
Current Devices: Galaxy Note 3, iPad Mini, and PS4.
#55Exodus_PrimePosted 5/13/2014 8:34:11 AM
Anakerie posted...
Good for them. I may be PS4 this generation, but I support and praise any decision that benefits gamers. Competition keeps the market healthy and this is good news for Sony fans as well because it will push Sony to be more competitive with prices and features. I've stated before that I have no 'brand loyalty' to anyone and I don't care who makes my console as long as it does what I need it to do. The winners with this decision are the gamers and that's who really matter.

This is the best post from you I've ever seen, quoted for truth, well you know that didn't include Llama's on it.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#56youngskillzPosted 5/13/2014 8:35:27 AM
kinect should have been optional at launch, there was plenty of backlash between e3 and launch.

better late than never though.

they should have even dropped it to 349 since it's weaker, i bet it would have sold more aswell at that price.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
#57Killah PriestPosted 5/13/2014 8:36:00 AM
good news, now I can finally throw my kinect in the lake behind my house with no worries.
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#58regsantotomasPosted 5/13/2014 8:36:16 AM
I have to say that I was completely wrong on this. Hopefully those that wanted this option are happy.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego
#59jairusmonillasPosted 5/13/2014 8:37:20 AM
Titanfall bundle was $450 and it still failed to outsell PS4 lol
---
PS4 GPU: 1152 GCN, 1.84 TFLOPS, 72 TMUs, 32 ROPs, 8GB GDDR5
XB1 GPU :: 768 GCN, 1.31 TFLOPS, 48 TMUs, 16 ROPs, 8GB DDR3+eSRAM
#60SpookyryuPosted 5/13/2014 8:37:59 AM
This is what I expected this holidays Im in