Games with Gold comes to X1 in June, goes to PS+ style system

#41TrueBlue91Posted 5/16/2014 3:09:32 AM
LOL at how the Xbots change their tune on "lol rentals".

MS has taught them the art of backtracking well
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
"This isn't even apples to oranges. More like toast to bears." - Bloodychess
#42DeadLock25Posted 5/16/2014 3:33:26 AM
What the hell is with these people saying "you xbots cant use the rentals argument anymore"?

DId the PS+ stop renting you games or something?

The only reason people pointed out the fact that MS offered free games while PSN offered rentals was because the trolls stormed in here all the time saying how much better PS+ is than GwG.

At the end of the day, PS+ still offered better games than GwG, but they were still rentals.

Saying that "xbots cant use the argument anymore" is plain wrong because those PS+ are still rentals, and xbox 360 is still getting free games. X1 is getting the rentals, Xbox 360 GwG will not change.

So MS is still offering free games on one of their platforms, while Sony is not. With that being said, the rentals that Sony does offer are often times better than the free games, and majority of the time the people enjoying these games have a subscription to the platform anyway.
---
GT: DeadLock25
FC: 0232-8879-2244
#43NINFanboyPosted 5/16/2014 3:37:41 AM
BoomerHelll posted...
free games are awesome period. no matter on what system

This. Everybody should STFU and just enjoy the freebies.
---
Praise the Sun!!
#44Foreign ObjectsPosted 5/16/2014 3:53:33 AM
Free games are great!

Is it confirmed if you need to be a gold member to keep the games?
---
etc
#45desert_santaPosted 5/16/2014 4:09:16 AM
DeadLock25 posted...
Saying that "xbots cant use the argument anymore" is plain wrong because those PS+ are still rentals, and xbox 360 is still getting free games. X1 is getting the rentals, Xbox 360 GwG will not change.

This is what I wanted to know. I still want free 360 titles.
#46SS_MetalSonicPosted 5/16/2014 4:35:19 AM
yanksfan4247 posted...
BSerenity posted...
GoodOlWandu posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Oh, now that the games require Gold to play like PS+ it's suddenly fine? Rentals aren't a problem here anymore?

Unbelievable.

lol this

Hypocrisy / / Double standards

Both are dominant traits of fanboys, period.

He brought it up before anyone even said anything tho.

You beat me to it. Post 4 & 5 were way out of place. At first I was a little disappointed that Max Curse of the Brotherhood was going to be the first game. I already bought it . But now I realize the key word here . Key word is bought . It's not a rental so I'm no longer dissspointed.
---
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, inFamous: SS, Forza 5, Titanfall
#47fallangePosted 5/16/2014 4:48:57 AM
Xbox One games are gonna be rentals. 360 games, on the other hand, are staying the same, yours to keep forever.
---
have you heard the news?
the dogs are dead!
#48aheroafakePosted 5/16/2014 4:50:42 AM
Spartan Assault? Really>_< ??? That doesn't surprise me. I will admit that I actually am looking forward to Max: Curse of the Brotherhood, though.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#49aheroafakePosted 5/16/2014 5:20:14 AM(edited)
TC, pretty much all the games on Xbox One are "newer." I wouldn't declare this program on par with PS+ until we see July's two free games for Xbox One.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#50ht02135Posted 5/18/2014 7:30:45 PM(edited)
xbox one small hdd will be its achille's heel.

not big enough, because xbox live gold subscription for xboxone will copy (not beat) ps+ subscription model. people will soon find out hdd will be a huge problem.

for ps3 ps+ subscription, hdd is not a problem, because game size still small and hdd is removable. for ps4 ps+ subscription, hdd is not a problem YET, because for now games are small file size indie game and hdd removable.

but for xboxone, this will be huge problem for gamer and xbox live network as people contantly download to install, uninstall, and install huge size game.