Xbox Won!

• Topic Archived
2 years ago#11
VGAddict90 posted...
This won't do anything. Even without Kinect, the XB1 is still significantly weaker than the PS4, and won't run multiplat games as well.

But they have better games.
3754-7115-0719
2 years ago#12
I mean, if Titanfall didn't do much, this won't either.
2 years ago#13
Kovalchuk_ posted...
VGAddict90 posted...
This won't do anything. Even without Kinect, the XB1 is still significantly weaker than the PS4, and won't run multiplat games as well.

First of all, that's subjective. Secondly, that's for the time being.
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura YouTube Let's Player
3DS FC: 0018-0730-4057 / In-game name: Jos / Pokemon X/Y Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk
2 years ago#14
Kovalchuk_ posted...
VGAddict90 posted...

Maybe so, but it's still weaker than the PS4, and multiplat games will be worse on the XB1.
2 years ago#15
it will help sales for sure, but it is still weaker hardware for the same price as the ps4, also features removed that only kinect provided, not the full x1 experience
Proud owner of PS 1-4, PSP, PS Vita(Greatness Awaits)
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
2 years ago#16
Kovalchuk_ posted...
VGAddict90 posted...

This is subjective, my friend. Besides, the Xbox exclusives library will dry up over time. Just like the 360...

fanboy less, please.
2 years ago#17
They won? I don't know, everything announced today except the Gold-less apps has killed my interest in the platform, not increased it.
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
2 years ago#18
Microsoft concentrated on what they wanted rather than their audience and the gamers. They quite literally shot themselves in the foot.
2 years ago#19
VGAddict90 posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
VGAddict90 posted...

Maybe so, but it's still weaker than the PS4, and multiplat games will be worse on the XB1.

Multiplats have a minimal difference, it doesn't make the games any worse/better.
3754-7115-0719
2 years ago#20
Kovalchuk_ posted...
VGAddict90 posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
VGAddict90 posted...

Multiplats have a minimal difference, it doesn't make the games any worse/better.

That's not what people said when multiplat games were better on 360 last gen. It made ALL the difference.
www.youtube.com/GeneralSecura YouTube Let's Player
3DS FC: 0018-0730-4057 / In-game name: Jos / Pokemon X/Y Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived