So early adopters got screwed

#11HellsControllerPosted 5/13/2014 8:36:08 AM
Puckswack12 posted...
Except the few people who actually like/want the kinect.

Ah so imaginary early adopters.
---
I spilled Spot Remover on my dog....Now he's gone
#12TenzhiPosted 5/13/2014 8:36:09 AM
Early adoption always has risks.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#13PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 5/13/2014 8:36:35 AM
crimsonclaw111 posted...
Don't ever buy Microsoft hardware early.

Source: Zune.

I still use my Zune.

Jerk.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#14Exodus_PrimePosted 5/13/2014 8:36:48 AM
The flood of "early adopters got screwed get your pitchforks ready" topics begin.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#15Hucast9Posted 5/13/2014 8:37:49 AM
What's your problem? No one is getting screwed bro. You don't like the Kinect? Sell it. It's now optional. You like the Kinect? Keep it. It's an optional voice command accessory now. This doesn't hurt anyone.
#16Mindwipe77Posted 5/13/2014 8:37:50 AM
early adopters did get screwed kinda lol, paid 100 more, no game included like titanfall or forza, price of having to have things first
---
Proud owner of PS 1-4, PSP, PS Vita(Greatness Awaits)
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#17youngskillzPosted 5/13/2014 8:38:00 AM
hellslinger posted...
Early adopters always get screwed, that is the price of having the newest thing right away.

no, you think the ps4 is gonna be dropping in price soon? i highly doubt it.

not to mention theres no camera to drop from it either since sony was smart enough not to shove it down peoples throats.

ms is eating some well deserved humble pie, as is nintendo but that's another story.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
#18ScRuiPosted 5/13/2014 8:40:38 AM
I'm glad I bought both consoles.. Xbox ONE day one ... PS4 a couple months ago...

I love kinect and use it everyday... Do I game everyday no, but the Xbox ONE is on, I'm online and kinect has turned everything on for me and just changed my channel to ESPN...

That's the pleasure of being an early adaptor... Sad for the people that will miss out on kinect...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#19allan247Posted 5/13/2014 8:41:20 AM
I love my kinect, with 2 kids running around and everything else its nice to be able to just walk in the door after work, tell my xbox to turn on and watch history channel or w/e while changing out of work clothes.
---
USMC 0331, 2/6 Camp Lejeune, NC (Veteran OEF 2010, 2011 Helmand Province)
#20crimsonclaw111Posted 5/13/2014 8:41:46 AM
ScRui posted...
I'm glad I bought both consoles.. Xbox ONE day one ... PS4 a couple months ago...

I love kinect and use it everyday... Do I game everyday no, but the Xbox ONE is on, I'm online and kinect has turned everything on for me and just changed my channel to ESPN...

That's the pleasure of being an early adaptor... Sad for the people that will miss out on kinect...

Except they can buy it separately soon.
---
XBL GT: roboitoam
3DS FC: 2981 - 5506 - 6390