Will you buy an Xbox One after the Kinectless announcement?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will you buy an Xbox One after the Kinectless announcement?

User Info: Hucast9

Hucast9
2 years ago#11
Yes, i'm going to get one soon after they drop to $399. I want to have one a good while before Batman Arkham Knight and Call of Duty Advanced Warfare launch.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
2 years ago#12
I wonder what happens to the resource reserves that are set aside for kinect. Will developers be allowed to tap them?
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: WACCOE

WACCOE
2 years ago#13
I already have one, bad idea to drop it. Now Kinect games & Kinect features aren't gonna be automatically incorporated
Leeds United & Seattle Seahawks
LoZ: Ocarina of Time - best game ever made

User Info: BSerenity

BSerenity
2 years ago#14
Cheaper and better exclusives.
This is your freedom in a life of fallacy,
With no last kiss and no regrets; You don't deserve good bye.

User Info: Puckswack12

Puckswack12
2 years ago#15
Laylow12 posted...
It's now a weaker PS4 and needs to be priced as such. It's an exclusives only type console like the Wii-U and the Wii-U exclusives crush XBOX ONEs.

Exactly. This kinectless box has even lower value than it did before and it's still the same as a ps4! Boggles the mind, it does.

Yup

User Info: chrisromans123

chrisromans123
2 years ago#16
This is really great news to me. I don't plan on running out and getting one as soon as they drop it, but I will probably get one by the end of the year.
FC: 4081-6578-7259

User Info: melvin343

melvin343
2 years ago#17
While I never have an issue with Kinect nor the price was not my issue, I'm still waiting to see what MS has in store for Halo 5 to see if it's worth buying Xbox One. But seeing Xbox One going for $399.99 is a bonus and I already own PS4 so I have to focus on that and I'm sure MS might do a Halo 5 Xbox One limited edition.
Voted: Other: Waiting on Halo 5 or 2 Anniversary to buy Xbox One.
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
2 years ago#18
Fast board today with all the news (and fighting). Here's my first and final bump.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.

User Info: LoveSheep

LoveSheep
2 years ago#19
Needs to have the HD increased in size and if it has a problem it has to be replaceable.
Still no to Xbox ONE Hard Drive is too small and can't be upgraded or replaced.
Xbox ONE is Closer to being a buy for me.

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
2 years ago#20
Needs free games with Live.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will you buy an Xbox One after the Kinectless announcement?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived