I think people forget the point of being an early adopter

#11TinyTankX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 9:02:56 AM
countrymac posted...
I early adopted a PS4 and wasn't forced to buy a camera for $100 more.

Because the original packaging did not include one. Sony will, in time, drop the price of their console as well. It's just how it works. Perhaps not this year but as a new updated model rolls out or if it ever needs to get competitive with the other consoles, then they will do it.
#12method115Posted 5/13/2014 9:06:05 AM
hellslinger posted...
Yep, as is the cost of being one. Always find it funny when a price drop happens or a new model comes out of a device they always ***** acting like this is a crime against them.

Nobody says that every time their is a price drop. When it happens so soon (which has been the case with the X1) that's when people say WTF.

Notice not one complaint has been made about the PS4. I guarantee when a price drop comes people wont complain either. Now if the PS4 has a price drop to counter the X1 price drop then I could see people being like WTF.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#13TinyTankX(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 9:11:45 AM
method115 posted...
hellslinger posted...
Yep, as is the cost of being one. Always find it funny when a price drop happens or a new model comes out of a device they always ***** acting like this is a crime against them.

Nobody says that every time their is a price drop. When it happens so soon (which has been the case with the X1) that's when people say WTF.

Notice not one complaint has been made about the PS4. I guarantee when a price drop comes people wont complain either. Now if the PS4 has a price drop to counter the X1 price drop then I could see people being like WTF.

Imethod115 posted...
hellslinger posted...

Sony priced their console at a reasonable price. They decided not to include their camera either which was a major point for those who simply refused to get the Kinect bundled Xbox One. I am in no way against admitting that.