Way to fool the fans Microsoft.....

#11method115Posted 5/13/2014 9:07:28 AM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Microsoft shifts focus once again to align with consumer demand, and once again it's seen a negative despite being a positive.

Stay classy, jaded gamers on the internets.

Yes I love lumping the negative comments I see into one person and pretending it's every gamer on a website while ignoring anything postive comments I see because they don't fit my argument.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#12popping4itPosted 5/15/2014 3:40:55 PM
Actually the value proposition isn't that bad and actually the same as before it launched for 500 its still 500+ with Kinect if you buy it separately. 3DS price drop was a worse situation where the price dropped with no value preservation.

Microsoft only said there are no plans to have a kinect less SKU around launch. They have been making changes to the OS since launch so XB1 can work without kinect.
---
whens mahvel?
#13RaRitsujunPosted 5/15/2014 3:43:27 PM
youngskillz posted...
yeah never fall for ms bs.

MS180
---
18735 XBL Gamerscores | 49 PSN Platinums - Level 26 | 7101 AppleGC pts
Demon's Souls and DARK SOULS are the real videogames.
#14VoidBeyondPosted 5/15/2014 4:01:48 PM
RaRitsujun posted...
youngskillz posted...
yeah never fall for ms bs.

MS180

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_wp0FoenPg
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#15bossk5Posted 5/15/2014 4:08:03 PM
Reflex-Arc posted...
Microsoft shifts focus once again to align with consumer demand, and once again it's seen a negative despite being a positive.

Stay classy, jaded gamers on the internets.

---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#16blacklabelicePosted 5/15/2014 4:16:11 PM
kill_distroy posted...
Remember when they insisted several times that a Kinect-less Xbox was not in the plans? Remember when they said it wasn't going to happen? Well, now the early adapters are stuck with a camera / motion sensor that will not really get supported anymore with real products, and all the few millions who bought the first editions of the console will have wasted a $100 dollars on a lie.

hey well at least from now on if you go to buy an xbone the camera is optional, due to the massive amount of people who, according to microsoft, are disappointed in their playstation 3,
#17aheroafakePosted 5/15/2014 7:15:17 PM
popping4it posted...
Actually the value proposition isn't that bad and actually the same as before it launched for 500 its still 500+ with Kinect if you buy it separately. 3DS price drop was a worse situation where the price dropped with no value preservation.

Microsoft only said there are no plans to have a kinect less SKU around launch. They have been making changes to the OS since launch so XB1 can work without kinect.

That's BS. Microsoft always said that they never intended to sell Xbox One without Kinect. And wth are you talking about in your last sentence?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | PSN ID: CapatanAznMan |
#18cpcjlc3Posted 5/15/2014 7:19:05 PM
I know right! How dare MS listen to consumer demands and try to make their product fall more in line with them. Shame on you MS...Shame!
#19Sevi_neyPosted 5/15/2014 7:19:42 PM
Now what are they going to do with the hundreds of thousands of Kinect 2.0's they made after they sporadically decided one day that the world would embrace Kinect 2.0 as the apex of technological innovation for centuries to come?

Perhaps shove 'em?
---
http://imgur.com/8nh2xDC
#20pobbesPosted 5/15/2014 7:27:08 PM
a lot of the MS fans before the announcement were going

"lolol MS won't release a kinectless bundle because they said the kinect is integral to the xbone's design"

now they're "i'm glad MS listened to it's customers. MS is great."