Another slap to the face to early adopters

#1NCPwnPosted 5/13/2014 9:03:37 AM
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2014-05-13/microsoft-to-offer-lower-priced-xbox-one-console-without-kinect

I'm not sure how I feel. Is it fair that those that paid for the more expensive version (before the titanfall bundle), now have to deal with the fact that most games and developers won't be utilizing the kinect motion sensor? I mean now those more expensive machines are going to be doing less for more games because this new version without kinect will probably sell more.

I'm ashamed that microsoft is doing this to their early adopters and fans.
---
Top 10 Favorite games of all time (in order):
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#2VoidBeyondPosted 5/13/2014 9:05:17 AM
Is it fair that there are at least 3 other topics exactly like this yet you feel the need to make another? They knew what they were getting into when they bought it early.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#3chaotix42Posted 5/13/2014 9:05:49 AM
TC is a special snowflake.
---
GT: Falchion Sensei
Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it. - curtland
#4NCPwn(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 9:05:59 AM
mine has links to information, for those looking at xbox one.
---
The Last of Us, NIER, Zelda WW, Secret of Mana, Zelda OoT, Rainbow Moon, DAOC, MAG, Tachyon, Myst
#5realyoshdawgPosted 5/13/2014 9:06:46 AM
I'm hungry. I could go for some pizza.
#6superbowl54Posted 5/13/2014 9:06:53 AM
Early adaptors slapped themselves in the face by being willing to reward MS for forcing POS Kinect on us.
---
360: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence; Steam: superbowl54
Wanna be a true scumlord? Dye your hair white.
#7Hucast9Posted 5/13/2014 9:09:44 AM(edited)
Honestly, you people are trolling when stating that this is "A slap in the face to early adopters". You don't like that the Kinect is now optional? Sell your Kinect if you don't like this decision. You do like the Kinect? Keep it. Whoever thinks what is stated in the topic title, is a dumb short sighted fool for not realizing what your options are.
#8NCPwn(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 9:08:38 AM
Hucast9 posted...
Honestly, you people are trolling when stating that this is "A slap in the face to early adopters". Don't like that it's now optional? Sell your Kinect? You like the Kinect? Keep it. Whoever thinks what is stated in the topic, is a dumb short sighted fool for not realizing what your options are.

You people?
you racists against blacks?
---
#9Pixx0Posted 5/13/2014 9:08:40 AM
NCPwn posted...

I'm ashamed that microsoft is doing this to their early adopters and fans.

actually you should be more ashamed to have supported their lies by getting their system (not I care for the ps4 either)...
Guess the first word that comes to define MS fans is...gullible?
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.