Way to go those who didn't buy

#1HelmesSeiferPosted 5/13/2014 8:04:28 AM
You saw the ride that MS was trying to take you for. You spoke with your wallet and didn't buy the X1 the way MS was trying to shove down our throats. Look at all the nice things we have now. No more Kinect and now no more paywall for Netflix. This is a good day.
---
Xbox live: CaptainMiles PSN: AdmiralMiles
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/7052336/
#2Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 5/13/2014 8:06:52 AM
There's still Kinect doe. It's just optional now.
#3nothingbeastPosted 5/13/2014 8:07:36 AM
These are certainly steps towards me finally buying... but I'm still waiting for games.

I was about 4 years late picking up a 360 and I had tons of games to pick from.

My original plan was to not make up my mind until Spring... but there's still only 1 or 2 games I really want on the One. I've still got plenty of 360 games to keep me busy.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#4HelmesSeifer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 10:35:07 AM
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...

Exactly OPTIONAL
---
Xbox live: CaptainMiles PSN: AdmiralMiles
FFXIV: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/7052336/
#5RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/13/2014 10:37:23 AM
HelmesSeifer posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...

Exactly OPTIONAL

Which is a good thing. I personally like the kinect so I'm not mad at all. But giving gamers options is key
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#6Apex-PlayerPosted 5/13/2014 10:37:33 AM
MS still trying to sell weaker hardware at the same price as better hardware, not exactly consumer friendly.
---
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
#7Vaoris_KlawPosted 5/13/2014 10:37:58 AM
nothingbeast posted...
These are certainly steps towards me finally buying... but I'm still waiting for games.

I was about 4 years late picking up a 360 and I had tons of games to pick from.

My original plan was to not make up my mind until Spring... but there's still only 1 or 2 games I really want on the One. I've still got plenty of 360 games to keep me busy.

This is exactly the same for me too. Picked up a 360 a few years late for Mass Effect 2 and got a bunch of other exclusives as well. Plan to do the same this console cycle.
---
Umbasa
www.youtube.com/profile?user=Vaoris
#8Tajaz2426Posted 5/13/2014 10:39:01 AM
HelmesSeifer posted...
Kupo_Mog_Kupo posted...

Exactly OPTIONAL

That's the best part, I wonder with this release and the 100 dollar difference, how long it will take the supply to get back down to demand. With the Xbox/kinect being over saturated, it could be cool to see what sales Microsoft does.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#9protools1983Posted 5/13/2014 10:47:42 AM
HelmesSeifer posted...
You saw the ride that MS was trying to take you for. You spoke with your wallet and didn't buy the X1 the way MS was trying to shove down our throats. Look at all the nice things we have now. No more Kinect and now no more paywall for Netflix. This is a good day.

Agreed with the first half, still not going near that peasant trash.
---
Xbox One - The console that made me the PC gamer I am today.
Yah like dahgs?
#10atomicjuicerPosted 5/13/2014 10:48:57 AM
Three cheers for true core gamers!!!