So do I start a petition or a civil suit?

#1deday863Posted 5/13/2014 8:08:20 AM
I'm all for Kinect and I got it because of how great I felt it would be since they said it would never be unbundled from the xbox one and that means the market wouldn't be split. Now that has went to the way side. Spent more on something that won't get the support it deserves and was lied to, shouldn't we be able to do something about this?
#2djrudenPosted 5/13/2014 8:08:59 AM
You got what you paid for. You'd just be wasting $$ filing a law suit.
#3suprsoliderPosted 5/13/2014 8:10:08 AM
File a civil suit.

I triple dog dare you to do it topic creator.

I am always up for a good laugh.

Please do it, please, please,please.
---
"If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch"
PSN ID: CF-105
#4Laylow12Posted 5/13/2014 8:10:21 AM
Sue them.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#5doodles40Posted 5/13/2014 8:10:48 AM
deday863 posted...
I'm all for Kinect and I got it because of how great I felt it would be since they said it would never be unbundled from the xbox one and that means the market wouldn't be split. Now that has went to the way side. Spent more on something that won't get the support it deserves and was lied to, shouldn't we be able to do something about this?

This is a joke, right? If not, you are the most pathetic crybaby here.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#6LooksLikeRainPosted 5/13/2014 8:12:11 AM
This happens with literally every electronic product you will buy. I'm so sick of this pretentious crybaby entitlement.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#7Coutts2Posted 5/13/2014 8:12:22 AM
Kinect still works as intended and everyone who bought the console with it can still use it. If you didn't want Kinect why didn't you buy a PS4?
---
PSN: Geoff-C-
#8superbowl54Posted 5/13/2014 8:13:21 AM
if you're all for kinect, then you, my friend, are what's known as a SUCKER.
---
360: Beasts Inc; PSN: DeadlySilence; Steam: superbowl54
Wanna be a true scumlord? Dye your hair white.
#9G1243Posted 5/13/2014 8:14:31 AM
Come on TC, why think of only yourself?

File a class-action, so the rest of us can get a cut, and you'll have more power to win the case.
---
Either God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like this, or he doesnt care to, or he doesnt exist. God is either impotent, evil, or imaginary.
#10CharocksPosted 5/13/2014 8:16:11 AM
Keep crying. Your tears replenish my strength so I may one day rise from my prison and devour your souls.
---
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)