How Could I Ever Doubt Xbox/Microsoft?

#1CrossBones3129Posted 5/13/2014 9:26:48 AM
I was a die hard Xbox fan last gen. To confirm you can go look at my achievements. I can't believe I had doubted Microsoft and their console genius? I bought a PS4 because it was more powerful, cheaper, and had better exclusives in the past. I love my PS4 but seeing that Xbox One will have exclusives for all my favorite games at E3, I have really contemplated my decision on buying a PS4. Xbox won last gen and I should have never thought they would lay down and die. They score all the good exclusive early access on games because they're rich and smart. I thought for sure the exclusives would start shifting to the PS4 since it's selling way more than Xbox One. While Sony is clawing to stay at the top, they're dang near bankrupt it seems.

I wanna go home, Xbox Home.
---
PSN ID: I_CrossBones_I
Xbox Live Gamertag: I CrossBones I
#2cmincPosted 5/13/2014 9:30:08 AM
And so it begins. Welcome back, bro.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | Seagate 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | RS Challenger Case |
#3CrossBones3129(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 9:42:20 AM(edited)
cminc posted...
And so it begins. Welcome back, bro.

Only thing PS4 has for it right now, to me, is more power. I think after E3, I'll be certain. Financially, I can't make the switch yet.
---
PSN ID: I_CrossBones_I
Xbox Live Gamertag: I CrossBones I
#4RyuuHou25Posted 5/13/2014 9:43:16 AM
Xbox won last gen? News to me since PS3 outsold it and had far more exclusives that were highly praised, especially at the end.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#5pepsiboy95620Posted 5/13/2014 9:45:13 AM
That's why I never switched ... I might sound like a fanboy but i bought the Xbox and I new Microsoft would come through like they always do. They have never showed me to just stay out of the way they always come back. Also Xbox just does feel like home since I've only owned Microsoft and Nintendo consoles. I don't have a problem with Sony I just prefer the other two.
---
GT:Martin 23 kings
#6Juzten76Posted 5/13/2014 9:46:11 AM
RyuuHou25 posted...
Xbox won last gen? News to me since PS3 outsold it and had far more exclusives that were highly praised, especially at the end.

Fanboys are so defensive.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#7kholdstare04Posted 5/13/2014 9:47:05 AM
CrossBones3129 posted...
I was a die hard Xbox fan last gen. To confirm you can go look at my achievements. I can't believe I had doubted Microsoft and their console genius? I bought a PS4 because it was more powerful, cheaper, and had better exclusives in the past. I love my PS4 but seeing that Xbox One will have exclusives for all my favorite games at E3, I have really contemplated my decision on buying a PS4. Xbox won last gen and I should have never thought they would lay down and die. They score all the good exclusive early access on games because they're rich and smart. I thought for sure the exclusives would start shifting to the PS4 since it's selling way more than Xbox One. While Sony is clawing to stay at the top, they're dang near bankrupt it seems.

I wanna go home, Xbox Home.

xbox didn't win last gen...LOL and blah never mind each to its own....
#8RyuuHou25Posted 5/13/2014 9:47:15 AM
Juzten76 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Fanboys are so defensive.

No, fanboys are ignorant and lack any facts, kind of like your post here.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
This is what you sound like to me when you ask something obvious/staring you in the face - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqz_tbBr2ts
#9AenimaGenesisPosted 5/13/2014 9:48:09 AM(edited)
CrossBones3129 posted...
Xbox won last gen

Xbox has never won any generation. Maybe they'll be 4th time lucky? Oh wait, the division will be spun off elsewhere by then.
---
i7 4770k || Hydro 105 || EVGA GTX 780ti superclocked || Ripjaw 16GB RAM || 250GB Samsung SSD || 3TB Seagate HDD || AX760 PSU || BD-Writer || Win 7 x64 Ultimate
#10makaveliOKCPosted 5/13/2014 10:15:04 AM
pepsiboy95620 posted...
That's why I never switched ... I might sound like a fanboy but i bought the Xbox and I new Microsoft would come through like they always do. They have never showed me to just stay out of the way they always come back. Also Xbox just does feel like home since I've only owned Microsoft and Nintendo consoles. I don't have a problem with Sony I just prefer the other two.

Dude you really need to get it together, gamers play games. Only fake stockholders sit around and make up reasons to not play great games offered by all systems. Sounds like you definitely have a problem with Sony.