My favorite thing about the Xbox One is how it responds to the market/gamer.

#1ebj767Posted 5/13/2014 8:40:31 AM
I love it when Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft admits they were wrong.

Microsoft was so adamant about the online DRM, eventually admit they're wrong.

Microsoft adamant about Netflix needing Gold. When the cards aren't in their favor, they admit they were wrong.

Microsoft says its a good value at $499, we don't need to remove it Kinect, its important and the price is fine. When its clear its losing in sales, suddenly its a viable and Kinect isn't so core and necessary to the product.

Basically seeing them on their feet and reacting. Puts them in their place.
#2Laylow12Posted 5/13/2014 8:49:54 AM
Yep. Their little advertising device didnt go over as planned.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#3Tayl0rpwnzPosted 5/13/2014 8:51:05 AM
Fierce competition between all three companies is a win win for consumers.
#4nighthawk16Posted 5/13/2014 8:55:40 AM
I suppose that's one way to look at it. Another way is that MS has absolutely no clue what their long-term business strategy is or what their customers want.
---
Well if it isn't fat stinking billygoat Billyboy in poison. How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil?
#5SizableMattressPosted 5/13/2014 8:58:03 AM
Tayl0rpwnz posted...
Fierce competition between all three companies is a win win for consumers.

This times infinity. They all need to exist for us to have a good time, regardless of which console we prefer.
---
3ds friend code: 0645-7095-3198
3ds profile name: Mattress. Pokemon ign: bilbo
#6gray_fox_00Posted 5/13/2014 9:05:34 AM
This is exactly why I don't want either of the big 3 to go under. The more choices consumers have makes it more likely for them to make changes the consumer wants.

The competition creates a much needed checks and balance system that usually works in favor of the consumer.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice