After today's news, I'm even more excited for E3

#21Spetsnaz420Posted 5/14/2014 1:03:58 AM
MusuoJoe posted...
Good job TC, finally a positive out of this all day. Was afraid to even post there was so much crap flying around today..

I don't get all the doom and gloom... I prefer Sony consoles and don't currently have an X1 but this means I may in the near future. I don't get how this is a bad thing... Everybody wins
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#22supermoc10(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2014 7:26:00 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
MusuoJoe posted...
Good job TC, finally a positive out of this all day. Was afraid to even post there was so much crap flying around today..

I don't get all the doom and gloom... I prefer Sony consoles and don't currently have an X1 but this means I may in the near future. I don't get how this is a bad thing... Everybody wins

Agreed!
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#23Exodus_PrimePosted 5/14/2014 7:27:29 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
E3 is going to be pretty awesome, Microsoft announced all these news to make room for game announcements at E3. Can't wait to see Sony's and Microsoft's presentation.

I've very excited too see what both have up their sleeves. I want to see both have some crazy IP they have been hiding away in development for a few years! Ahh, a man can dream, right?

Yes a man can dream, The Last Guardian or bust!
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#24ChemicalReaperPosted 5/14/2014 8:27:42 AM
OZ_Archangel posted...
Im sooooooooooo freaken confused with some gamers, reading the first page has me shaking my head. So MS copied everything that Sony did because it worked for them and have now turned their console into a ps4 lite for the same price and people are saying wow good news Im gonna get me a Xbox now, really now? If you wanted the xbox from the start do people know you just had to connect the kinect to set it up and then remove it? same thing really its the same console, no kinect what difference was it, the 100 dollar difference really mattered that much? it still plays most games in lower res, exclusives is opinion to each but come on now trusting MS and rewarding their stupidity is water under the bridge now because they removed a camera? man what world do we live in where are the smart folk

"Where are all the smart people!?"
*Proceeds to go on a rant with nearly zero punctuation and not an ounce of logical thought.*
#25supermoc10(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2014 8:46:04 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
E3 is going to be pretty awesome, Microsoft announced all these news to make room for game announcements at E3. Can't wait to see Sony's and Microsoft's presentation.

I don't know why but I've got a pretty good feeling about TLG being announced this here.
I've very excited too see what both have up their sleeves. I want to see both have some crazy IP they have been hiding away in development for a few years! Ahh, a man can dream, right?

Yes a man can dream, The Last Guardian or bust!

I don't know why but I've got a pretty good feeling about TLG being announced for PS4 at E3 this year.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#26regsantotomasPosted 5/14/2014 8:47:36 AM
I think that from top to bottom the major 3 console makers will bring some really great games along with the major publishers at their respective press events.
---
the bitter truth is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. ~ Anton Ego