Xbox Live Gold Subscription Details. Keep games on 360 Not On Xbox One

#11lokinineteenPosted 5/13/2014 11:42:20 AM(edited)
So what happens if your Gold lapses? Will the previous games work when you rejoin Gold?
#12Spetsnaz420Posted 5/14/2014 2:51:36 AM
pblimp360 posted...
SnoicFactor posted...
It's good if it improves the games they add.

Get outta here with this. The games they've been giving have been legit great.

No they've either been crop or something most gold subs already bought years ago... Like Halo 3

This is exactly what they needed to do to get newer, more relevant titles to games with gold.

This is good news people
---
Searching for my long lost twin, is this you?
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#13BDJaycePosted 5/14/2014 3:04:08 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
pblimp360 posted...
SnoicFactor posted...
It's good if it improves the games they add.

Get outta here with this. The games they've been giving have been legit great.

No they've either been crop or something most gold subs already bought years ago... Like Halo 3

This is exactly what they needed to do to get newer, more relevant titles to games with gold.

This is good news people

But that's exactly what free games should be. They shouldn't be games released in the last few months.. if you're going to be allowed to keep the games forever, like with the 360 model, then they should be games that are years old like Halo 3.

With the Xbox One model maybe because it's tied to your subscription but not with the 360 model, the games given with the 360 model shouldn't be complained about. Free games are free games whether you like them or not.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#140megawarPosted 5/14/2014 7:27:08 AM
pblimp360 posted...
Sounds okay to me, especially with the limited library for now. They have to ensure their benefit in some way after all.I'd bet money we'll be able to keep them later in the future though.

I'll take that bet. How much are you willing to put on the table?
#15Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2014 7:31:33 AM
Honestly I'm more excited about Dark Souls and Street Fighter being free :-) I was going to buy Dark Souls this weekend, good thing I waited.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#16Special-EddPosted 5/14/2014 7:36:24 AM
It does seem like they're going for the PS+ model of free games, at least for the Xbox One games anyway. I'm not the sort of person who would let their subscription lapse anyway but if they can keep a steady pace of games coming then its a good deal.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Proud day one adopter of PS4 and Xbox One
#17scoobydoobydontPosted 5/14/2014 8:29:24 AM
As if I needed more reason to stick with PC/360 and skip this gen entirely. Thanks for making it easier though, Sony Jr.
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg
#18SpookyryuPosted 5/14/2014 8:41:10 AM
scoobydoobydont posted...
As if I needed more reason to stick with PC/360 and skip this gen entirely. Thanks for making it easier though, Sony Jr.

I know I still prefer 360 deals, let's see if they can change this policy