PS4 owner has a question

#31youngskillzPosted 5/13/2014 12:58:04 PM
brownmyster posted...
I just made this with my iPhone

http://youtu.be/OVsAbQR-2J8

definitely seems pretty silent, was that after a long gamimg session or just a little bit of gameplay?

if that's during a long session that's quiet.

ps4 is louder no question.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
#32mattglosbcfcPosted 5/13/2014 1:08:11 PM
The xbox One is silent. Like ALL the time. I haven't heard it once when playing a game, and Ive had some loooong sessions on Titanfall.
Its very impressive, and considering just how loud the 360 was.
#33brownmysterPosted 5/13/2014 1:16:02 PM
youngskillz posted...
brownmyster posted...
I just made this with my iPhone

http://youtu.be/OVsAbQR-2J8

definitely seems pretty silent, was that after a long gamimg session or just a little bit of gameplay?

if that's during a long session that's quiet.

ps4 is louder no question.

That was after about 2 hours of titanfall. I check gamefaqs between matches cause of the long wait time between matches
#34SparkItUpPosted 5/13/2014 1:32:33 PM
I can't speak for the experience of anyone else and only of that of myself...but, my PS4 is crazy quiet and the XB1 that my partner has is just as quiet.
#35HowatizerPosted 5/13/2014 2:13:01 PM
Mindwipe77 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
Howatizer posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
aszsith posted...
Much quieter than the PS4. I can't even hear my XBOne when playing. I can clearly hear the PS4 fan. This is because the PS4 power supply is internal no doubt.

not true, both are very silent

afraid not, mine runs silent

Well either you're hard of hearing or in denial, cause I don't believe yours runs "silent".

Unless you really expect people to believe you got the magical silent PS4 that none of us managed to get when purchasing a PS4.

my x1 makes lots of noise though, gets louder than ps4 weird, i dont believe you either, you have a magical x1

Yes, my X1 is so magical that it is completely invisible almost like it's not even there...oh that is cause I don't own one actually.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#36RubMyDucky(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2014 4:54:38 AM
Just watched those videos and as for someone who owns a PS4, the Xbox one is definately more quiet.

Thanks guys.
---
Say my name.
#37Skynet82997Posted 5/15/2014 5:57:17 AM
XB1 is totally silent - I was actually surprised at just how quiet it is.

Even after being on for hours, it makes virtually no noise.

Don't have a PS4 yet, so I can't make a comparison, but as far as the X1 goes - unreal how quiet it is.
---
XBL Gamertag - SkyNett / PSN ID - SkyeNett / Clan - TheSynndicate
#38InjusticeRebornPosted 5/15/2014 6:08:19 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
Howatizer posted...
Mindwipe77 posted...
aszsith posted...
Much quieter than the PS4. I can't even hear my XBOne when playing. I can clearly hear the PS4 fan. This is because the PS4 power supply is internal no doubt.

not true, both are very silent

Yeah no... my buddies PS4 gets noticeably loud at certain times, I just picked up a PS4 this week and it runs fairly quiet, but too say it is "silent" is an exaggeration.

afraid not, mine runs silent

my x1 makes lots of noise though, gets louder than ps4 weird, i dont believe you either, you have a magical x1

It's like a horse has painted itself with black and white stripes, and then it's tears washed away the paint.
---
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer
#39unlikelysergePosted 5/15/2014 6:09:48 AM
Xbox is really quiet, Just like my ps3 slim, Meanwhile my ps4 is a pandemonium lunacy loud when i play games like Infamous
---
I am rubber, you are glue.