Now that the price parity is gone, exclusive software will truly decide this gen

#11RS_YELARAKAPosted 5/14/2014 8:19:17 AM
KainFourteh posted...
Meaning Xbox is still screwed because of my opinion on games and not actual facts.

fixed
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
3DS FC - 5301-0384-5258
#12BaronVladz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2014 8:20:53 AM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
You can add Super Time Force to that list. Game is pretty awesome. It would have been the best game on a NES or SNES easily. Which makes it an instant classic and a must buy.

See post before; I wanted to avoid indies/arcade titles on both consoles for this particular list, as we don't know what both consoles have to offer for those since ID@Xbox hasn't been fully shown and PS also has a ton of those in the background.
#13EvilTrashPosted 5/14/2014 8:22:26 AM
youngunner2123 posted...
Hey TC nice lists there.

But Dynasty Warriors 8 was released on 360 so not really a ps4 exclusive

And Titanfall is on 360, but you didn't complain about him including that as an XB1 exclusive?
#14SearchmanV16Posted 5/14/2014 8:25:40 AM
Don't forget multiplatforms since the X1 has weaker hardware :).
---
Let's go Heat, Jaguars, Panthers, Canes, and Yankees.
Current Devices: Galaxy Note 3, iPad Mini, and PS4.
#15MOATS7798Posted 5/14/2014 8:48:59 AM
It's always been about the games. Based on what I have exclusive now, the Xbox one is better, based on this supposed game leaked list, the Xbox is still looking much better.

All the Ps4 has is MLB the show and driveclub, which is not looking so good since last months announments...

Multiplat games cancel out, they are the same on each console, a few pixels and frames doesn't mean it's a different game or extra levels/features...it will always be about exclusives...
---
In all my years of gaming I've never walked into a store and purchased a game that I've wanted to play based on the resolution.
#16LooksLikeRainPosted 5/14/2014 8:52:29 AM
DRzCalderon posted...
Actually Multi-platforms always decide gen. And as long as the PS4 has the superior versions I don't see this price parity being quite fair in my opinion. At leas to me.

My top 5 games of last gen are all Multi-platforms:
1. Red Dead Redemption
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Batman Arkham City
4. Dark Souls
5. Borderlands 2

Lol
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#17BaronVladz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2014 8:53:09 AM
MOATS7798 posted...
It's always been about the games. Based on what I have exclusive now, the Xbox one is better, based on this supposed game leaked list, the Xbox is still looking much better.

All the Ps4 has is MLB the show and driveclub, which is not looking so good since last months announments...

Multiplat games cancel out, they are the same on each console, a few pixels and frames doesn't mean it's a different game or extra levels/features...it will always be about exclusives...

I agree it's about exclusives, but at the same time gaming is such a subjective hobby that everyone likes different things, which means that options are great. For example, the only things that look good to you on the PS4 are MLB and Driveclub, while those two are actually low on my interest list; whereas the rest of the exclusives (except knack) all interest me. This is similar for Xbox, so options are great.
#18GIarePosted 5/14/2014 8:55:04 AM
SearchmanV16 posted...

Now that the Kinect is gone there is about 10% extra space for power.

Xbox developers are planning on using that space to improve graphical issue to be on par with PS4.
---
PSN(PS3/Vita): MrEspionage, PS4 PSN: Echoistic 3DS FC: 1934-0707-9410, Pokemon: Echo
A true gamer doesn't limit themselves to one platform.
#19method115Posted 5/14/2014 8:59:16 AM
DRzCalderon posted...
Actually Multi-platforms always decide gen. And as long as the PS4 has the superior versions I don't see this price parity being quite fair in my opinion. At leas to me.

My top 5 games of last gen are all Multi-platforms:
1. Red Dead Redemption
2. Mass Effect 2
3. Batman Arkham City
4. Dark Souls
5. Borderlands 2

This was my exact thought process all my favorite games are multiplat expect for Gears but after three games I'm tired of that series. Didn't even attempt to get the prequel.

Exclusives are nice but they are almost never my favorite.
---
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
#20cmincPosted 5/14/2014 9:01:06 AM
GIare posted...
SearchmanV16 posted...

Now that the Kinect is gone there is about 10% extra space for power.

Xbox developers are planning on using that space to improve graphical issue to be on par with PS4.

That's of course true, but what's more important is that now they'll actually have time to code their games for xb1's architecture like it's 2014, instead of coding their games like it's 2012 (when most games being released now started development)
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
Kingston Hyper X 8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD| Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1