Games with Gold

#1Pantera_head667Posted 5/13/2014 10:18:27 AM
So how is this gonna work? I cant see them giving us two games a month or we'd have most of the current releases by christmas... What do you think the first freebie will be? My money's on zoo tycoon
---
_,-' Dance to the decadence dance '-,_
#2MrSpaM111Posted 5/13/2014 10:19:40 AM
They aren't free, they are rentals

And so it begins...
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#3slowdog76Posted 5/13/2014 10:20:45 AM
they have already announced halo spartan assault and max
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#4brownmysterPosted 5/13/2014 10:20:52 AM
It's already been announced. The 1st 2 games we get are max curse of brotherhood. Which I loved and halo spartan assault which is eh.
#5Pantera_head667(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 10:22:44 AM
But for as long as i have my gold account (which i plan to continue for the foreseeable future) ill be able to play them as much as i like and will be finished/bored with them long before i am no longer able to play them. This rental thing is not an issue and it's irrelevant to the question.
---
_,-' Dance to the decadence dance '-,_
#6Owen_ownedPosted 5/13/2014 10:23:02 AM
They said the first two would be Max: The Curse of Brotherhood & Halo: Spartan Assault. They have also let slip they are working on being able to play 360 games. I imagine this is how they will beef up the library for Games with Gold. But, I'm just guessing at that. They could also give DLC or something like that. I'm not sure but i had the same thought as you.
#7Tyronelio1Posted 5/13/2014 10:25:14 AM
360 owners get Dark Souls, Charlie Murder and Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition.

Third month in a row it beats the ps3 ps+ offerings eh? I hope not I want FFX HD on my ps3 :(
---
Welcome to Sonyfaqs.com.
Currently playing: Bayonetta, DBZ: Raging Blast 2, WWE/NBA 2K13, Alan Wake, GTAIV: Complete Edition, TC: HAWX 2, Dark Souls 2.
#8MrSpaM111Posted 5/13/2014 10:34:06 AM(edited)
Pantera_head667 posted...
But for as long as i have my gold account (which i plan to continue for the foreseeable future) ill be able to play them as much as i like and will be finished/bored with them long before i am no longer able to play them. This rental thing is not an issue and it's irrelevant to the question.

And what are all the xbox fanatics screaming about ps+ being a rental service going to say about it? which was the vast majority of people on here.
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#9RybalPosted 5/13/2014 11:54:33 AM
Tyronelio1 posted...
360 owners get Dark Souls, Charlie Murder and Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition.

Third month in a row it beats the ps3 ps+ offerings eh? I hope not I want FFX HD on my ps3 :(

Third month in a row?

Saints Row: The Third was offered on PS+ nearly a year ago (the biggest game from GWG this month). As a direct comparison, though, May was better for game selections on GWG than PS+.

Are you also saying that Hitman Absolution and Deadlight were better than Batman: Arkham City last month?

I'd definitely say that DS and SSIV:AE are great options, though I don't think we've been told the June offerings for the PS3.

Also, PS+ has a lot of other games that are still available to new subscribers.

----------------------------

Still - lest anyone think that I am bashing GWG or XB, I think that the changes made today will ultimately be very beneficial to the company and the brand.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#10mrekliPosted 5/13/2014 12:27:03 PM
SSFIV:AE and Demon's Souls (I don't think Dark Souls is even on PSN) were already on PS+ before.
---
Every service with a username: mrEkli. Google me if you must.