Watch Dogs will run at 900p on PlayStation 4 and 792p on Xbox One

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Watch Dogs will run at 900p on PlayStation 4 and 792p on Xbox One
2 years ago#1
And now we have our answer. I am sure both versions will look and play great. I am really excited for this game.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/12/watch-dogs-on-ps4-confirmed-to-run-at-1080p-60fps

Sorry if this information was posted before.
2 years ago#2
I preordered my PS4 copy when I bought my PS4 in March. There's really no reason to buy multi-plat games on the XBOne unless they have substantial exclusive content.
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.
2 years ago#3
Good thing pc is 1080 still.
Yup
2 years ago#4
Ewbisoft.
PSN/ Comfort_Cat
2 years ago#5
So both are 30 fps(which I expected)but the res for each is lower than I expected. Oh well. I'm still getting it.
2 years ago#6
.....for now.
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '04.
2 years ago#7
aszsith posted...
I preordered my PS4 copy when I bought my PS4 in March. There's really no reason to buy multi-plat games on the XBOne unless they have substantial exclusive content.

Maybe so, but if you don't have that option there is no reason to scoff at the XBO version.. a lower resolution won't diminish the game in any significant way.
2 years ago#8
720p for XBOX ONE again? I think I might be keeping my 360 since it does the same thing.

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
2 years ago#9
Glorious PC Master Race
Xbox One - The console that made me the PC gamer I am today.
Yah like dahgs?
2 years ago#10
Laylow12 posted...
720p for XBOX ONE again? I think I might be keeping my 360 since it does the same thing.

Last time I checked the numbers 792 and 720 were different numbers.
You know you have been playing games too long when you shout out the window to turn off the lights during the day.=)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Watch Dogs will run at 900p on PlayStation 4 and 792p on Xbox One

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived