I thought only Xbox didn't have true next gen games?

#1LooksLikeRainPosted 5/13/2014 12:29:14 PM
I know since no games run at 1080/60 on Xbox One, it's not a real next gen system.

Now we know Watch_Dogs will only be 900p at 30fps on the PS4. What do you think this means for the future of these consoles??
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#2ExempliGratiaPosted 5/13/2014 12:30:24 PM
I think that Ubisoft dropped the ball on Watch Dogs.They pulled the wool over peoples eyes until just recently with how the game looked. I just hope the game plays well and is worth the wait.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#3X_F_L_A_W_XPosted 5/13/2014 12:30:30 PM
Video games are doomed.
---
We all give up eventually...
#4nickr2d2Posted 5/13/2014 12:30:33 PM
Yerp. People should stop comparing consoles this early in the race. Both haven't had optimization time yet.
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#5Tajaz2426Posted 5/13/2014 12:31:54 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
I know since no games run at 1080/60 on Xbox One, it's not a real next gen system.

Now we know Watch_Dogs will only be 900p at 30fps on the PS4. What do you think this means for the future of these consoles??

I'd say it's early in their life cycles, but that's only 2 games for the PS4. That still sucks, but nothing major. I don't get I to the resolution thing and I think it will lost likely be fun to play on both consoles.

Also there are games that run 1080p on the One. It's just gonna take time with the software and it will start hitting it more. I don't know how many are 1080p but I'm sure there is quite a lot.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#6LooksLikeRain(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 12:34:50 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

I'd say it's early in their life cycles, but that's only 2 games for the PS4. That still sucks, but nothing major. I don't get I to the resolution thing and I think it will lost likely be fun to play on both consoles.

Also there are games that run 1080p on the One. It's just gonna take time with the software and it will start hitting it more. I don't know how many are 1080p but I'm sure there is quite a lot.

I agree. My original message was meant to be satirical regarding all the console doomsayers.

It's only going to get better for both consoles.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#7mattglosbcfcPosted 5/13/2014 12:35:20 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
I think that Ubisoft dropped the ball on Watch Dogs.They pulled the wool over peoples eyes until just recently with how the game looked. I just hope the game plays well and is worth the wait.

Why is how a game looks the be all and end all with everybody now?
Since when has games not been about the gameplay?
#8VoidBeyondPosted 5/13/2014 12:36:25 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

I agree. My original message was meant to be satirical regarding all the console doomsayers.

It's only going to get better for both consoles.

Ssshhhhhh!!! You're not supposed to prove how stupid their logic is
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#9Exodus_PrimePosted 5/13/2014 12:37:21 PM
But I DON'T play any game below 60FPS! I AM DONE....DONE WITH next gen DONE.
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#103HPPosted 5/13/2014 12:37:32 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...

What resolution will it be on XB1, TC?