I thought only Xbox didn't have true next gen games?

#11Tajaz2426Posted 5/13/2014 12:37:41 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
I know since no games run at 1080/60 on Xbox One, it's not a real next gen system.

Now we know Watch_Dogs will only be 900p at 30fps on the PS4. What do you think this means for the future of these consoles??

I'd say it's early in their life cycles, but that's only 2 games for the PS4. That still sucks, but nothing major. I don't get I to the resolution thing and I think it will lost likely be fun to play on both consoles.

Also there are games that run 1080p on the One. It's just gonna take time with the software and it will start hitting it more. I don't know how many are 1080p but I'm sure there is quite a lot.

I agree. My original message was meant to be satirical regarding all the console doomsayers.

It's only going to get better for both consoles.

I got ya man, it will get better. Aslong as the game looks and plays well, I'm very happy.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#12LooksLikeRain(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 12:38:14 PM
3HP posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
I know since no games run at 1080/60 on Xbox One, it's not a real next gen system.

Now we know Watch_Dogs will only be 900p at 30fps on the PS4. What do you think this means for the future of these consoles??

What resolution will it be on XB1, TC?

---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'
#13richboy900Posted 5/13/2014 12:38:14 PM
They're both underpowered. Pc is the only true next gen. This is more like gen 7.5
#14devnull520Posted 5/13/2014 12:41:24 PM
The differences between 900p and 1080p are so small you really really have to be extremely picky to notice it and be bothered by it.

Most people are bothered by the concept of something not being 1080p, not really because they can tell the difference. There is no way to tell the difference, unless you have a extremely big tv, or you sit too close to it, in which case you are doing it wrong anyway.
#15Tajaz2426Posted 5/13/2014 12:43:01 PM
richboy900 posted...
They're both underpowered. Pc is the only true next gen. This is more like gen 7.5

You can't really have a next gen PC as they are always updating and coming out with something newer and better. As soon as you order something or walk out the store with it.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#16LooksLikeRain(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 12:53:44 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
But I DON'T play any game below 60FPS! I AM DONE....DONE WITH next gen DONE.

If it's not 4k/120fps, it's not next gen and I don't want it.
---
For the love of god, stop saying 'whilst.'