792 thread count sheet vs 900 thread count sheet in the same color/material

#281ThisIsDumbfaqsPosted 5/15/2014 5:43:32 PM
Since the little fetus wont shut up.

Reason's to buy a multi-plat, if you own both system's...

-Friend's
-Controller
-Wanting to build a digital library on one system ( I like having everything bought threw MS just because it's how Iv'e been doing it for years, i like how big it's getting.)
-Achievement's, some people like building these up as well
-Exclusive content. it looks like at this point both MS and PS have a good amount of them each, assuming we get bethesda stuff like normal.
-This is personal but i like xbox studio's and I enjoy making multi-game montages. If it's a game i plan to do recording, ill pick xbox. (I have heard ps4 has a very good editor so i am curious)
-What ever has the better server's
-If an xbox version has good kinect support, ill buy the xbox version.
-game genre. I prefer RPG's and sports games on a ps3 controller. I like shooters and racing sims on xbox.
-Your headset. I have a damn good one for my xbox. I'll take 3 times the audio quality over 1/6th of a graphical upgrade.

I have no doubt there are more but there little boy, hows this for an answer to your question? Is it to long to read? Or just wrong because... well because your YOU?
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69225846
World's most oblivious fanboy/troll
#282cpcjlc3Posted 5/15/2014 5:43:33 PM
I've noticed that TC uses alot of "assumptions" to make his point while most everyone else uses real world examples. I guess the rest of us understand that the real world wins over hypotheticals every time.
#283ThisIsDumbfaqsPosted 5/15/2014 5:45:56 PM
3HP posted...

If you get pissed off by a gamefaqs post then you have issues. Sorry about that.

No if you get off on p****** people off on the internet then you have issues.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69225846
World's most oblivious fanboy/troll
#284VoidBeyondPosted 5/15/2014 5:49:15 PM
How is this topic still up and how have the mods not locked his account? This trolling is as obvious as it could ever possibly get.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#285UltimateGeth39Posted 5/15/2014 5:52:17 PM
cpcjlc3 posted...
I've noticed that TC uses alot of "assumptions" to make his point while most everyone else uses real world examples. I guess the rest of us understand that the real world wins over hypotheticals every time.

What is this "Real world" of which you speak is it edible
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#286cpcjlc3Posted 5/15/2014 5:52:37 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
How is this topic still up and how have the mods not locked his account? This trolling is as obvious as it could ever possibly get.

Trolls equal hits. Mods love hits. Therefore Mods love Trolls. Oh what a tangled web they weave.
#287Cowboy082288Posted 5/15/2014 5:53:45 PM
This thread is still going? Yeah um to summarize..... 'blah blah blah' 'buy the system you want' 'blah blah blah'
#288cpcjlc3Posted 5/15/2014 5:54:13 PM
UltimateGeth39 posted...
cpcjlc3 posted...

What is this "Real world" of which you speak is it edible

I can be if you top it with whipped cream and Hershey's.