With MS new changes, Sony has to start feel nervous.

#1Foreman22Posted 5/13/2014 1:15:55 PM
Many thought this was coming at E3. MS has made a brilliant move in announcing this BEFORE E3 to stir up more interest in X1 and show that they do listen to their fanbase about the kinetic. Now come across with some great game announcements at E3 and MS is heading in the right direction.
---
They have eyes but do not see. They have ears but do not hear.
#2LotrMorgothPosted 5/13/2014 1:16:50 PM
naw; MS is just now playing a game that Sony has a head start on

Sony just has to deliver new games to keep their lead; its their fight to lose for awhile still
---
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -Bilbo
gamertag: smeaGollum4
#3U_WOT_M8Posted 5/13/2014 1:17:43 PM

I think you should start get grammar lessons
#4protools1983Posted 5/13/2014 1:17:52 PM
Foreman22 posted...
Many thought this was coming at E3. MS has made a half assed move in announcing this BEFORE E3 to stir up more interest in X1 and show that they really screwed their fanbase about the kinetic. Now come across with the exact game announcments as last year at E3 and MS is heading in the same direction as before, straight down.

---
Xbox One - The console that made me the PC gamer I am today.
Yah like dahgs?
#5barrysshoesPosted 5/13/2014 1:19:12 PM
U_WOT_M8 posted...

I think you should start get grammar lessons

self-burn
#6Yuri_LowelIPosted 5/13/2014 1:19:19 PM
MS have no control over the EU market and arew non existent in Asia

Believe me. Sony don't give a crap about what MS do. They are dominating the console market right now. Maybe They lose some % in NA but PS3 got buttspanked by 360 over there. They'd be happy with a 50% which they have right now.
---
http://k09.kn3.net/1256263BF.gif
#7Ramsus082Posted 5/13/2014 1:20:07 PM
I think that's a fan-made narrative here that doesn't gel much with reality.

"Ooooh, company X made this change, company B better watch their backs!"

In reality, company B is playing with house money, as they just took the position of market leader by basically doing nothing, and they can barely keep their product on the shelves as it is. They might decide to lower the price a bit, but frankly the burden is on Microsoft to demonstrate that there's value to the console at $399 with no Kinect.
---
"Exclusives MIGHT look better on the PS4. Multiplatform games will look identical." - You
#8HyzenbergPosted 5/13/2014 1:21:03 PM
This is great news for Microsoft but... Why does sony need to be nervous? They're still stomping on the competition and their console is more powerful and is sure to have the greater exclusive library down the line.
---
"you are literally a turd" - leelee3105's response to logic and reason.
The Xbox One board: Different opinion = blind Sony loyalty
#9billOrileyPosted 5/13/2014 1:23:17 PM
why does the other competitor need to feel nervous when ms made a desperation move of dropping the price a few months after it's release?.
---
**** it, we'll do it live!
#10Ramsus082Posted 5/13/2014 1:23:25 PM
Don't get me wrong, guys; Nobody thinks the story of the scrappy corporate underdog who took it's licks and learned from it's mistakes and is rising up through the ashes to deliver gaming nirvana to it's lucky consumers is as adorable as I do. It's just not really grounded in any reality.

Is there a lot of value in a $399 XboxOne with no Kinect to consumers? I can't say 100% one way or another, but I can remind everybody that they didn't see much in a bundle with two games, a free year of live and only $50 pricier as much of a value.

So we'll see, I guess?
---
"Exclusives MIGHT look better on the PS4. Multiplatform games will look identical." - You