lol@ this hilarious pr spin from MS

#21chedibang1994Posted 5/13/2014 5:35:36 PM
suprsolider posted...
People have been more satisfied with the Xbox 360 than the PS3, so in that respect people have less of a need to upgrade in the short term due to regular updates for the Xbox 360.

Funny how PS3 OUTSOLD THE XBOX 360.

It's just more damage control by Microsoft and the fanboys flock to it to defend their Xbox.

Face facts. Xbox has nor ever will beat a Playstation console. That is a fact you fanboys have to accept.

Just enjoy what you get and don't worry about achieving something that is impossible to achieve.

Yeah and both seem to struggle against nintendo when big ip's sense there quality and replay ability Is insane
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
#22chubbychaserPosted 5/13/2014 6:48:41 PM
billOriley posted...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/05/13/microsofts-yusuf-mehdi-explains-the-xbox-ones-split-with-kinect-2/

He addressed the gaps between the ps4 and xbone sales, and said why the ps4 is selling more than the xbone.

"It’s hard to really assess the gap in sales. They’re in many more markets right now than we are. They’re in 40+ markets, we’re in 13. People have been more satisfied with the Xbox 360 than the PS3, so in that respect people have less of a need to upgrade in the short term due to regular updates for the Xbox 360. We could point to any number of things. That said, we’ve heard from a lot of our Xbox fans who say, “Hey look, I want an Xbox One, but at $499, I probably have to wait a little while before I can afford to get one.” I do think we’re going to get people now who move over, and then buy the Kinect later. So I do think the [price point] broadens the appeal and hopefully brings more people to Xbox One sooner."

TO sum it up he's pretty much saying.

More people buying PS4, hence they hate their PS3. Less buy Xbox One, they love their 360.

ROFL that is 180hillarious.

#dealwithit
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#23KainFourtehPosted 5/13/2014 6:52:28 PM
The Xbox pr team is full of idiots. 360 is behind ps3 in sales nowadays as well so that excuse is hilarious. "Happier with the Xbox" what a joke.
#24jellybeanmasterPosted 5/13/2014 7:01:35 PM
Its actually faster to type "at" than "@"
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#25pobbesPosted 5/13/2014 7:02:41 PM
wel, gotta give MS credit. the one thing they're good at is spinning news.
#26AenimaGenesisPosted 5/13/2014 7:13:51 PM
Cypher is the most bitter poster on the internet. He's like a child the way he takes all this personally. He must seriously be throwing the biggest tantrum every time he sees the sales charts.
---
i7 4770k || Hydro 105 || EVGA GTX 780ti superclocked || Ripjaw 16GB RAM || 250GB Samsung SSD || 3TB Seagate HDD || AX760 PSU || BD-Writer || Win 7 x64 Ultimate
#27FernieODSTPosted 5/13/2014 7:15:31 PM
Wow, the XBOne board is seriously getting worked into. Sometimes its almost sad to see people desperately struggle to defend MS after all the crap it got itself into.
---
"Ever heard of driver updates? Driver updates can do things to make a GPU stronger, could also overclock it if they wanted to" -Goregasm17 on Xbox One
#28Cowboy082288Posted 5/13/2014 7:19:07 PM
FernieODST posted...
Wow, the XBOne board is seriously getting worked into. Sometimes its almost sad to see people desperately struggle to defend MS after all the crap it got itself into.

Ehhh most across the net seem to be interpreting this as positive news for the X1. Don't buy into trollfaqs as a indicator of much.

To stay on topic, yes that is some serious PR BS spin from MS.
#29Shik_stickPosted 5/13/2014 7:21:23 PM
iamdanthaman posted...
Sorry, what exactly is incorrect about his statement. Part of the reason why I haven't jumped into next gen yet is because I love my 360. He is basically describing me. But you also totally ignored the part where he said that PS4 is in 40 markets and XB1 is only in 13. That makes a difference. XB1 will be launching in more markets this fall, including China, which is becoming one of the strongest economies in the world. They may not close the gap entirely, but it will close, and introducing a kinectless, less expensive sku will only help broaden the install base.

Being available in more markets has very little to do with the sales gap. Outside of NA and EU the rest of the markets only account for maybe 15 percent of the total sales. It is in the main markets where the systems are both being bought more, and in that regard, both NA and Eu, the Xbox One is getting decimated in sales.

Thats just a simple fact.
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
#30suprsoliderPosted 5/14/2014 5:53:00 AM
Yeah and both seem to struggle against nintendo when big ip's sense there quality and replay ability Is insane

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that if that is what helps you sleep at night.

Games like GTA, inFamous, Halo (I personally hate it but most love it) and more are still better than anything Nintendo has put out in the last 2 decades.
---
"If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch"
PSN ID: CF-105