lol@ this hilarious pr spin from MS

#31SoulTrapperPosted 5/14/2014 5:56:40 AM
I think it's funny how he assumes everyone who bought a PS3 will automatically buy or be interested in a PS4 and everyone who bought a 360 will buy or be interested in an xbox one.

These aren't different markets (outside of the fanboys), these are the same people.
They majority simply isn't interested in the xbox one right now.
#32nableetPosted 5/14/2014 6:17:50 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
Juzten76 posted...
billOriley posted...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2014/05/13/microsofts-yusuf-mehdi-explains-the-xbox-ones-split-with-kinect-2/

He addressed the gaps between the ps4 and xbone sales, and said why the ps4 is selling more than the xbone.

"It’s hard to really assess the gap in sales. They’re in many more markets right now than we are. They’re in 40+ markets, we’re in 13. People have been more satisfied with the Xbox 360 than the PS3, so in that respect people have less of a need to upgrade in the short term due to regular updates for the Xbox 360. We could point to any number of things. That said, we’ve heard from a lot of our Xbox fans who say, “Hey look, I want an Xbox One, but at $499, I probably have to wait a little while before I can afford to get one.” I do think we’re going to get people now who move over, and then buy the Kinect later. So I do think the [price point] broadens the appeal and hopefully brings more people to Xbox One sooner."

TO sum it up he's pretty much saying.

More people buying PS4, hence they hate their PS3. Less buy Xbox One, they love their 360.

Sounds right.
Is Pony mad?

A few weeks ago they claimed there was no reason to get an xbox one since 360 still was getting games like TF. Now they 180 ? Silly ponies.

Dude, didn't you get the memo? You can't use the term 180 anymore as the console that you lov...support has now 180'd on everything that was announced at the reveal.

180.... One eight tea ;-)
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#33InjusticeRebornPosted 5/14/2014 6:23:43 AM
kcypher2000 posted...

A few weeks ago they claimed there was no reason to get an xbox one since 360 still was getting games like TF. Now they 180 ? Silly ponies.

It rarely happens, but this is a valid point. XD

Minus 'ponies' of course.
---
"I love my PS4 but Sony could kick the fan-boys in the throat and they would call it a neck-massage." - a PS4 gamer
#34roboto_pilotoPosted 5/14/2014 6:27:57 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
I think it's funny how he assumes everyone who bought a PS3 will automatically buy or be interested in a PS4 and everyone who bought a 360 will buy or be interested in an xbox one.

These aren't different markets (outside of the fanboys), these are the same people.

Pretty much.

I have both ps3 and 360. Same with ps2 and xbox. This gen though only ps4.

It's funny though because i would have bought an xbox one already if MS hadn't gotten so arrogant and done so many douchey things kicking off this gen. I expected this from them but they still managed to surprise me.

Their fantrolls on this site(and other sites) keep reminding me why i don't want an xbox one atm. They remind me of all the douchebags working for MS that resort to attacks, insults, and spin when they have nothing. This thread has some good examples.
---
"I guess I'm a bad man who tried to be a good father, I don't know. Every man has a right to change." ~ John Marston
#35ExnoobishPosted 5/14/2014 9:48:29 AM
roboto_piloto posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

Pretty much.

I have both ps3 and 360. Same with ps2 and xbox. This gen though only ps4.

It's funny though because i would have bought an xbox one already if MS hadn't gotten so arrogant and done so many douchey things kicking off this gen. I expected this from them but they still managed to surprise me.

Their fantrolls on this site(and other sites) keep reminding me why i don't want an xbox one atm. They remind me of all the douchebags working for MS that resort to attacks, insults, and spin when they have nothing. This thread has some good examples.

---
"This is GameFAQs. The less people post here, the better this site is."
#36scoobydoobydontPosted 5/14/2014 10:12:59 AM
Miiri0 posted...
Many of my 360 friends get ps4 and ended up getting ps3 too. Those ps+ offering are the insane! Insane good!

http://media.giphy.com/media/EouEzI5bBR8uk/giphy.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5ofpy7zO81qcwic6.gif
---
http://i.imgur.com/MBPlg7Z.jpg