Exclusive Xbox JRPG...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Exclusive Xbox JRPG...
1 year ago#1
anyone think this has a chance of being revealed at e3?

or is tgs more likely?

i hope e3, but i guess not...
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
1 year ago#2
If it was Lost Odyssey 2 i'd be interested.
---
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.
(edited 0 seconds ago)
1 year ago#3
Might as well get a ps4.
1 year ago#4
Possibly from MS Asia or that awesome Japanese developer. If it's from MistWalker I'm def. going with Xbox One ($399).
1 year ago#5
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
Might as well get a ps4.

If X1 is also getting Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV, for what? I'll get the Xbox One alongside my Wii U for Monolith Soft's X and SMT X Fire Emblem.
1 year ago#6
Samus3D posted...
Might as well get a ps4.

If X1 is also getting Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV, for what? I'll get the Xbox One alongside my Wii U for Monolith Soft's X and SMT X Fire Emblem.

Yeah unless you concerned of the the graphics it's no point having ps4 since these will be enjoyed by xbox gamers also and plus I'm ready for this jrpg
---
My blade will tear you limb from limb, my eyes aren't as cold as my glare, my heart is black as my metal, I am fulgore mark 3, prepare yourself for devastation
1 year ago#7
yeah i hope it's at e3.

i'd love another LO or IU, and of course another magna carta, but that might be on ps4 this time, we'll see.

i enjoyed these way more than any of the atelier/neptunia yearly shovelware on ps3.

atleast theres some decent tales games coming to ps3 now, better than that.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Arch Enemy, Aborted, Eye of the Enemy, The Wake, Exhortation, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated.
1 year ago#8
youngskillz posted...
yeah i hope it's at e3.

i'd love another LO or IU, and of course another magna carta, but that might be on ps4 this time, we'll see.

i enjoyed these way more than any of the atelier/neptunia yearly shovelware on ps3.

atleast theres some decent tales games coming to ps3 now, better than that.

I completely forgot about Infinite Undiscovery! Oh man I absolutely loved that game.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
1 year ago#9
If just one single JRPG gets announced at E3 I will be happy. Just one.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
1 year ago#10
Samus3D posted...
Might as well get a ps4.

I think you just sold me on getting a Wii U again.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Exclusive Xbox JRPG...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived