$400 kinect-less bundle or $430 Kinect model with game???

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. $400 kinect-less bundle or $430 Kinect model with game???
2 years ago#1
Which would you choose? - Results (68 votes)
Kinect-less model for $400
23.53% (16 votes)
Kinect model with free game for $430-$450
75% (51 votes)
Kinect model (no game) for $430-$450
1.47% (1 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Honestly.....I think I'd prefer option 2.

If I was thinking of picking up an Xbox one now, I would have jumped on the Kinect for $450, along with a newly released Titanfall for free.

Kinect hasn't been integrated well, but I do feel it had potential to be integrated into games (minor features) that would have broadened the gaming experience....though it HAS been 4 years of thinking the same thing....
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero
2 years ago#2
I think some people on this board are so anti-Kinect, that they could drop the price to $300 and give 3 free games with it and a free year of Xbox Live Gold and they'd still refuse the deal because "eww Kinect, it might infect the rest of my stuff."
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
2 years ago#3
Funny how the console was already sold with Titanfall for $450 and it didn't save the Xbox One.
2 years ago#4
I'm simply not willing to pay more for the Kinect, and right now there just isn't anything they could bundle with the system to interest me. I'll get one eventually, though. Actually, finally allowing people to use apps without having to pay for Live was just as big a deal for me as the Kinect thing. It's nice to at least know that the brand is no longer being run by a completely out of touch and delusional moron.
Currently Playing: Stranger's Wrath, Dark Souls 2, and Rayman Legends.
2 years ago#5
I would rather have a 300 dollar kinect-less Xbone.
I'm willing to wait a year or two for this to happen, or when it has five (5) exclusive games I want to play that won't require a Gold membership to fully enjoy.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
2 years ago#6
The Titanfall or Forza bundle for $450 was the best deal they've had.
2 years ago#7
I'm going to preorder the Kinectless-less one from GameStop this weekend. I can dump an old launch 360 that works for 15 mins before crapping out for $75 and a PS3 I never use for $125. I can clear some space and get a One for $200. Not bad.
Proud NY Mets fan (I cry.......a lot)
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. $400 kinect-less bundle or $430 Kinect model with game???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived