Now all Microsoft has to do is...

#1hak145Posted 5/13/2014 5:18:58 PM
upgrade the xbox one hardware. They it would have reached PERFECT ps4 parity and as a result the complaints would die.
---
Gamertag XL: CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2, Honorable Mentions: Fallout 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock
#2Golden MavenPosted 5/13/2014 5:20:31 PM
Yes, and split the userbase, as if the PS4 is all that more powerful anyway.
#3cheezedadadaPosted 5/13/2014 5:20:33 PM
To me all they need to do is land a bunch of exclusive content. Guaranteed they could swing over people on the fence with a few new releases. There are people who would choose a less powerful console if it had better games. I would. 3DS vs Vita. The 3DS is less powerful, but has an amazing library so tons of people bought it.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#4HeracylostPosted 5/13/2014 5:24:35 PM
At least it's getting better all the time. Don't see the big deal honestly. Kinect is optional, that makes me happy guy. If I want to go down that path later I can, however unlikely.
It's not as near a waste at 400$ vs. 500$. I'd feel less cheated. Tearing down the paywall is just icing on the cake.
Finally the xbone is starting to make sense. It's about time.
#5VoidBeyondPosted 5/13/2014 5:25:11 PM
Golden Maven posted...
Yes, and split the userbase, as if the PS4 is all that more powerful anyway.

Of course it is! Haven't you seen what everyone is saying? The One is the weakest console ever and PS4 is literally a gift from god itself. With PS4 you every single game is 1080p60fps! Anything less and everyone would know, they can count each individual pixel. Meanwhile the X1 is barely pushing 480p15fps.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#6Garage_ManPosted 5/13/2014 5:28:14 PM
cheezedadada posted...
To me all they need to do is land a bunch of exclusive content. Guaranteed they could swing over people on the fence with a few new releases. There are people who would choose a less powerful console if it had better games. I would. 3DS vs Vita. The 3DS is less powerful, but has an amazing library so tons of people bought it.

The problem is they need more TYPES of games. Sunset over drive, quantum break, halo, halo, halo, gears, titanfall, guns, guns, more action and then action WITH guns isn't going to make me buy one.

I mean come on; I own a Vita and I think it has better games coming to it the next year than the x1. You are right, games will sell it. If they make a good TURN BASED RPG I will eat all my words and buy one.

They just need something good. I have the money, now deliver me the content. I would like a good story driven game that doesn't involve QTEs, guns, button mashing or constant action.
#7BDJaycePosted 5/13/2014 5:30:03 PM
The complaints wouldn't die. They'd become less numerous but the people will complain about anything and everything.
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#8cheezedadadaPosted 5/13/2014 5:32:59 PM
Garage_Man posted...
cheezedadada posted...

The problem is they need more TYPES of games. Sunset over drive, quantum break, halo, halo, halo, gears, titanfall, guns, guns, more action and then action WITH guns isn't going to make me buy one.

I mean come on; I own a Vita and I think it has better games coming to it the next year than the x1. You are right, games will sell it. If they make a good TURN BASED RPG I will eat all my words and buy one.

They just need something good. I have the money, now deliver me the content. I would like a good story driven game that doesn't involve QTEs, guns, button mashing or constant action.

I agree 100%. I am an Xbox fan, but you wouldn't ever know it based on my game choices and how they stack up against what people stereotype about pro-Xbox people. I don't like shooters and SRPGs/JRPGs/Visual Novels/etc are my preference. I would snatch up any competent turn based RPG in a second. I refuse to buy any upcoming Halo games because I don't like them at all.

Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break is a good start for me since I really want both, but yes I would greatly prefer a bigger variety.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4 and everything else.
#9gala12Posted 5/13/2014 5:45:42 PM(edited)
hak145 posted...
upgrade the xbox one hardware. They it would have reached PERFECT ps4 parity and as a result the complaints would die.

And how do you suppose will they be able to achieve this whitout you know... pissing off ooohh right around 5,000,000 loyal early adopters?

and has anyone forgotten that it's not the hardware? history can show you...

lets take a little history stroll shall we? we it came to power

Sega Master System>Nintendo Entertainment System
Nec TuboExpress>Sega Game Gear>Nintendo GameBoy
Nec TurboGrafx16>Sega Genesis=Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64>Playstaiton
Xbox>Nintendo Gamecube>Playstation 2
Plastation PSP>Nintendo DS
Playstation 3>Xbox 360>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nintendo Wii
Playstation Vita>Nintendo 3DS

So based on that list it is clear that the more powerful console ALWAYS wins no?
---
Xbox One, Xbox 360, Gamertag: galamb
PS4, PS3, PSN: galamb
#10chubbychaserPosted 5/13/2014 5:45:42 PM
hey have to ditch DDR3 RAM and use DDR5 like PS4. Then they will have closer performance to PS4.

Do it!
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE