All the negativity, yet Xbox has better games than PS4

#11BeefEasterPosted 5/13/2014 6:36:04 PM
teddy241 posted...
Xbone is out selling ps4 in the U.S. \

no it's not
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#12Jedi454Posted 5/13/2014 6:36:09 PM
BaronVladz posted...
Both consoles have great exclusives, it comes down to personal preference

Xbox One:
Forza 5
Titanfall
Sunset Overdrive
Dead Rising 3
Fable Legends
Gears of War
Halo
Killer Instinct
Quantum Break
Ryse

PS4:
Infamous SS
Dynasty Warriors 8
FF XIV
Guilty Gear Xrd
MLB 14
Driveclub
Killzone
Knack
The Last of Us Remastered
The Order: 1886
Uncharted
Shadow of the Beast

And half the stuff isn't even out yet or won't be coming out for a year.
---
*~Waiting For~* Borderlands PreSequel, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Destiny, Sacred 3, The Division and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire.
#13FerdMertz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 6:36:39 PM
I felt the need to make this topic because every time I come to this forum it's all a bunch of negative crap. It's not like I'm turning this place into system wars anymore than it already is
---
Currently playing: Dead Rising 3, Killzone: Shadowfall, Ryse: Son of Rome
#14PorungaPosted 5/13/2014 6:36:41 PM
teddy241 posted...
Xbone is out selling ps4 in the U.S.

I hate to break it to you, but no it isn't.
#15Joe_ArpaioPosted 5/13/2014 6:36:56 PM
Did TC seriously list Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Titanfall?.... with a straight face?
#16BaronVladzPosted 5/13/2014 6:37:21 PM
Jedi454 posted...

And half the stuff isn't even out yet or won't be coming out for a year.

That's correct for both consoles, I'm saying that both have great exclusives, just have fun with gaming
#17Tajaz2426Posted 5/13/2014 6:37:54 PM
teddy241 posted...
Xbone is out selling ps4 in the U.S. but europe and Japan are the difference makers. Japan will always support sony/nintendo. Im not exactly sure why europe is so in love with ps4.. fifa came bundled in i think

Where did you get your numbers that the One has outsold the 4 in the U.S.? Jesus this is why there are trolls, because of crap like this.

Xbox is losing in it's two main countries, does it even matter that much that you make up a blatant lie?
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#18PorungaPosted 5/13/2014 6:38:12 PM
FerdMertz posted...
I felt the need to make this topic because every time I come to this forum it's all a bunch of negative crap. It's not like I'm turning this place into system wars anymore than it already is

You make this topic insulting the PS4, but complaining of people trolling the Xbox one. Be part of the solution, not the problem.
#19FerdMertz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 6:39:09 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Why do you post nonsense that draws trolls in. If the One had better games that people wanted it wouldn't be getting out sold in every country it's in.

Why even do that, now they will come in droves. Your also talking crap when your own company had to make a whole different model and drop what was said to be the life of the console, because it was so far behind in sales. Leave it be and enjoy your games.

I don't have a company. I own all three systems. I just think all the negativity is down right ridiculous.
---
Currently playing: Dead Rising 3, Killzone: Shadowfall, Ryse: Son of Rome
#20pblimp360Posted 5/13/2014 6:39:48 PM
Joe_Arpaio posted...
Did TC seriously list Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Titanfall?.... with a straight face?

Ryse is debatable, but are you gonna sit here and claim DR3 and Titanfall aren't great games with a straight face?

If it was out for the PS4 you'd be buying it too. GTFOH
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved