All the negativity, yet Xbox has better games than PS4

#131USFPosted 5/14/2014 6:34:11 AM
As a PC gamer, I find these arguments hilarious.

By the way, while I'm here, if I were to pick a console I would rather go with PS4. I have no side in this war, but hear me out. Sony has proven in their previous 3 gens that they can and will release fantastic games until the next gen starts. MS has a habit of abandoning their consoles and the last few years you're stuck with Halo, Forza, and Gears. Look at Sony, The Last Of us which a lot of people consider to be Game Of Last Gen came out 5-6 months before PS4. When was the last time title MS released on the 360 that was worth a ****? 4-5 years ago. So yes, I would trust Sony more in this case.

As for Xbone having better games and then naming Ryze, DR3, and TF, was that serious? Because all 3 of those games are absolute crap, especially TF. The only game that I would even consider on the Xbone is KI, and even then it's not the good old KI.
---
Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed IV, Child Of Light.
#132kingofjamaicaPosted 5/14/2014 6:53:30 AM
pblimp360 posted...
Joe_Arpaio posted...
Did TC seriously list Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Titanfall?.... with a straight face?

Ryse is debatable, but are you gonna sit here and claim DR3 and Titanfall aren't great games with a straight face?

If it was out for the PS4 you'd be buying it too. GTFOH

I can say without doubt that neither of those games are great. Dead Rising games have always been bad. I seriously do not understand the appeal. Titanfall, also isn't great. It's pretty good, but it lacks the content and polish I require to call a game like it great.

Only "great" exclusive so far is Infamous.

Right now, people should be choosing their system for multi-platform titles, and they're almost all better on PS4.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#133kingofjamaicaPosted 5/14/2014 6:55:59 AM
DmonHiro posted...
Juzten76 posted...
All this negativity is because it has better games. The Sony fanboys are scared and desperate.

Scared of what? A much larger user base? Much more 3rd party support? Yeah... those are all terrifying.

Don't forget the multitude of first party studios who have consistently released better games than Microsoft first parties.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#134tigerex777Posted 5/14/2014 7:00:28 AM
USF posted...
As a PC gamer, I find these arguments hilarious.

By the way, while I'm here, if I were to pick a console I would rather go with PS4. I have no side in this war, but hear me out. Sony has proven in their previous 3 gens that they can and will release fantastic games until the next gen starts. MS has a habit of abandoning their consoles and the last few years you're stuck with Halo, Forza, and Gears. Look at Sony, The Last Of us which a lot of people consider to be Game Of Last Gen came out 5-6 months before PS4. When was the last time title MS released on the 360 that was worth a ****? 4-5 years ago. So yes, I would trust Sony more in this case.

As for Xbone having better games and then naming Ryze, DR3, and TF, was that serious? Because all 3 of those games are absolute crap, especially TF. The only game that I would even consider on the Xbone is KI, and even then it's not the good old KI.

There you go, exactly why I switched to the PS3 when I was originally a 360 owner. First the 360's RROD screwed me for about 4 times but I still stuck to it. Then I realized that after the initial release of good games, Microsoft was not supporting or releasing anymore games and SONY continued to released awesome games throughout the PS3's lifetime. It's no secret that the PS3 dominated, I mean completely destroyed the 360 in terms of games during the mid and late years of both consoles; it seems with the PS4 and Xbox1 that tradition will continue. In other news, the Wii U...........
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 8GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 770 SLI / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Asus 24' 144hz / Windows 7 64
#135demollyonPosted 5/14/2014 7:01:10 AM
In the previous generation I didn't see any Sony ponies talking about resolutions.

Every PS3 game had inferior graphics. They have inferiority complex. Let them troll.
#136tigerex777Posted 5/14/2014 7:02:55 AM
demollyon posted...
In the previous generation I didn't see any Sony ponies talking about resolutions.

Every PS3 game had inferior graphics. They have inferiority complex. Let them troll.

the tears continue to flow
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 8GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 770 SLI / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Asus 24' 144hz / Windows 7 64
#137Viet0nePosted 5/14/2014 7:07:59 AM
demollyon posted...

Resolution topics came up all the time. 630p vs 720p of GTA IV comes to mind.

Roles have been reversed. People who have the inferior and lower performing version say the differences are minor and the gameplay is what matters while the people who have the superior version will troll because it bothers the people who have the inferior version.
---
Currently Playing: FFXIV ARR, FFXHD, Spelunky, Infamous SS
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#138Impaired MedicPosted 5/14/2014 7:24:01 AM
luigix69 posted...
especially with that outdated controller.

Outdated? Which controller uses AA batteries?
---
". . ." ~That guy from GTA3
#139Impaired MedicPosted 5/14/2014 7:25:07 AM
demollyon posted...

That's so cute you believe that.
---
". . ." ~That guy from GTA3
#140PuffPuffPastorPosted 5/15/2014 5:07:58 AM
SS_MetalSonic posted...
PuffPuffPastor posted...
Planetside 2.

Garbage game.

Your reasons are so compelling. You've changed my mind.
---
Jeice is bad.... but he aint that bad.