All the negativity, yet Xbox has better games than PS4

#21jeremy13Posted 5/13/2014 6:40:10 PM
Joe_Arpaio posted...
Did TC seriously list Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Titanfall?.... with a straight face?

Troll alert. Those are amazing games actually.Especially Dead Rising 3.
#22Tajaz2426Posted 5/13/2014 6:41:08 PM
FerdMertz posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Why do you post nonsense that draws trolls in. If the One had better games that people wanted it wouldn't be getting out sold in every country it's in.

Why even do that, now they will come in droves. Your also talking crap when your own company had to make a whole different model and drop what was said to be the life of the console, because it was so far behind in sales. Leave it be and enjoy your games.

I don't have a company. I own all three systems. I just think all the negativity is down right ridiculous.

So do must of us, bud. It makes it that much more difficult to fight when more and more people are doing what your doing, though.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#23KainFourtehPosted 5/13/2014 6:42:25 PM
pblimp360 posted...
The trolls are on constant goal post moving assignment. I can't even keep count on how many times things were changed and focused on each time one was shut down or debunked.

Trust pblimp to make up more bs and lie as per usual. Keep on trolling.
#24VoidBeyondPosted 5/13/2014 6:43:08 PM
jeremy13 posted...
Joe_Arpaio posted...
Did TC seriously list Ryse, Dead Rising 3, and Titanfall?.... with a straight face?

All three are on the X1 and are exclusive to it, so yeah. They're all completely terrible until each one of them is ported/gets a sequel on the PS4 and THEN they're amazing games and they're better in every single way imaginable compared to the X1 counterparts.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#25lostkiwiPosted 5/13/2014 6:43:11 PM
Just for interest sake, here is the complete list of PS4 & Xbox One Games:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/8th-generation-games-by-platform/ps4-games/
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/8th-generation-games-by-platform/xbox-one-games/

Additionally on the main page (see signature) you can see also comparisons for the PC & Wii U, including retail games and exclusives.
---
Find out about PC vs PS4 vs Xbox One vs Wii U games here:
http://rustygamer.wordpress.com/
#26pblimp360Posted 5/13/2014 6:44:45 PM
KainFourteh posted...
Trust pblimp to make up more bs and lie as per usual. Keep on trolling.

Quiet you. Get back to trolling over on the C&GN board.
---
Death isn't the exit of existence. It's the entrance into eternity. R.I.P Zora Nelson 3/6/13 Forever loved
#27FerdMertz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 6:46:26 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
FerdMertz posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Why do you post nonsense that draws trolls in. If the One had better games that people wanted it wouldn't be getting out sold in every country it's in.

Why even do that, now they will come in droves. Your also talking crap when your own company had to make a whole different model and drop what was said to be the life of the console, because it was so far behind in sales. Leave it be and enjoy your games.

I don't have a company. I own all three systems. I just think all the negativity is down right ridiculous.

So do must of us, bud. It makes it that much more difficult to fight when more and more people are doing what your doing, though.

I don't see why you're trying to guilt trip me when every single thread is something bad about Microsoft. This game has a better resolution on PS4, that game has higher FPS on PS4. It's every thread.

I was simply pointing out that the X1 has one rather important redeeming quality.
---
Currently playing: Dead Rising 3, Killzone: Shadowfall, Ryse: Son of Rome
#28aya469Posted 5/13/2014 6:51:46 PM
VoidBeyond posted...
jeremy13 posted...
Joe_Arpaio posted...

All three are on the X1 and are exclusive to it, so yeah. They're all completely terrible until each one of them is ported/gets a sequel on the PS4 and THEN they're amazing games and they're better in every single way imaginable compared to the X1 counterparts.

Or maybe they're terrible because they don't like them? I've played Dead Rising, DR2, and Case Zero and I think the series sucks and 3 does not look appealing to me in the least. You can go check my gamerscore (saktapking) to make sure I've played the games. Ryes looked atrociously bad and pretty much every review I read on the game confirmed what I expected the game to be like. Titanfall looks badass but not enough to get me to go drop $500 on a system to play a game that the sequel has already been pretty much confirmed to be a multiplat? No thanks. Hopefully my paltry 75k gamerscore hides my Sony fanboy ulterior motives.
---
I write about games and stuff. Check it out if you want. thisispixelplanet.tumblr.com
http://www.examiner.com/gamer-in-phoenix/michael-mckenzie
#29Xeeh_BitzPosted 5/13/2014 6:52:36 PM
Some people like Xbox exclusives, some people like PS exclusives, so what you stated is opinion, the only objective you could place on exclusive games. Xbox One currently has more exclusives than the PS4, but that's about to even up since MS is having an exclusive drought for awhile
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#30Sevi_neyPosted 5/13/2014 6:53:57 PM
I agree with BaronVladz
---
http://imgur.com/8nh2xDC