How long do you think before the cries for refunds start?

#1BDJaycePosted 5/13/2014 6:47:53 PM
Let's be honest a lot of people didn't like the Kinect, I personally didn't have a problem with it but it wasn't liked.

Now less than a year after release there's a Kinectless Xbox One announced. How long do you think before people start whining that they should be given a $500 refund and be allowed to keep their Xbox One and that Microsoft should give them a free year of Xbox Live Gold to make it up to them?
---
9-14-1959 - 5-4-2014. Goodbye Momma, I love you. Rest well.
GT: JamesBolton0723
#2mindoftwomoronsPosted 5/13/2014 6:53:47 PM
Oh I'm sure it's already happened. People complained about being screwed over because of the Titanfall bundle, only a matter of time until the same happens here.
---
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p567/monkeyofevil/magnaangemon.gif
#3RE4_StrangerPosted 5/13/2014 6:53:53 PM
Not a full $500 refund but the early adopters should be given some sort of "gift" to reward them for buying in the first few months and not waiting for the price drop, especially since it happened so soon after launch.

If Nintendo did it with the 3DS, Microsoft should do it with the XBOX One.
---
Feel free to add me if we play something in common
PSN: TheNine-Ball Gamertag: Fus Ro Dah Eh
#4chubbychaserPosted 5/13/2014 6:57:30 PM
Microsoft dont really care about their early adopters.

LOL i remember last time when they make titanfall+forza bundle only a few month after launch to boost sales, all early adopter got for their cry is a 'Thank You'. or in other word #DealWithIt

ROFL.
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#5XtremeWRATH360Posted 5/13/2014 7:33:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6XtremeWRATH360Posted 5/13/2014 7:33:56 PM
Early adopters don't deserve anything. How many people kept saying the price would drop and they would offer a Kinectless sku, a bunch of us yet they didn't listen. They chose to be impatient and chose to spend more so its their loss.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#7BeefEasterPosted 5/13/2014 7:36:03 PM
"they won't drop the price, it's the fastest selling xbox console ever"

"they'll never unbundle the kinect, it's a key feature of the console"
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#8unclekoolaid73Posted 5/13/2014 7:38:57 PM
BeefEaster posted...

Is whats funny is a lot of the regulars on this board that said things like this have not been seen at all today. Very strange don't you think.
#9Reflex-ArcPosted 5/13/2014 7:49:52 PM
Minutes. Seriously scant moments after the news broke, people were tossing around the entitlement card.

To be fair, though, I've seen much more of the usual board trolls flinging poo and putting words in peoples mouths than anything else. Folks be freaking out over a cheaper Xbone being available. Why it's a "bad thing", only the most negative Nancies can tell.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#10chubbychaserPosted 5/13/2014 8:38:37 PM
BeefEaster posted...

LoL
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE