Last ditch attempt, if this fails to stop Sonys momentum the next step...

#31bob15xPosted 5/13/2014 7:53:34 PM
Apex-Player posted...
Will be to spin off the division.

Guess everyones hopes are riding on this attempt.
The signs are on the wall though for sure.

If this fails to stop the gap from growing do you think they'll continue throwing money at the xbox division?

All these topics of 'Sony should be worried'
Really this is the xbox divisions last hurrah, it's make or break now.
Sony just needs to wait and see if this does anything significant.

Bet no sees this on here, everyone responding will say,
'they'll never get rid of xbox'
The same way they said,
'they'll never get rid of kinect'

But those looking at the situation properly will see,
a last attempt from a company that has now reversed their entire plan they wanted implemented this generation.

No point keeping it around if this doesn't significantly change momentum, what they have now isn't even what they wanted.
What company keeps something they never wanted to begin with, especially if unsuccessful.

One day you will get the help you need. it will be a hard path ahead of you but once you realize and acknowledge your insecurities you will be well on your way to recovery.

Then one magically day, you will be able to wear big boy pants and join the rest of society on a long and fulfilling future. But until that day, I hope you can continue to function knowing how little respect you get from your peers.
#32elchris79Posted 5/13/2014 7:55:02 PM
zerooo0 posted...
elchris79 posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Apex is the definition of a broken record. Or should I say more of a great example of the phrase of the broken record.

Or you should probably explain what you mean in English?

Come on man this English should be simple for a man of such high esteem such as yourself. You know the basic phrase of "sound like a broken record" that is what Apex is. I figured I made myself clear on the phrase.

You're wrong on many levels. The only person who holds me in high esteem is my mother. And only because I pay her to do so, and stop her clients from beating her too badly.
#33VoidBeyondPosted 5/13/2014 7:55:17 PM
Apex-Player posted...
I expected very few to look at it accordingly, but this new plan MS is trying was Sonys all along.
MS never wanted just a game machine, losing their entire vision to copy Sonys doesn't scream 'we're committed'
It looks like a last attempt to salvage a product anyway possible.
If it doesn't work, don't be surprised by the result.

Doing what everyone has wanted means they're copying Sony? Please just shut up before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

Also, touchpad controller, motion control stick, and PSASBR come off the top of my head when I think of some "original" ideas of Sony's
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//
FC: 2981-6641-9175// NNID: RaptorCats//
#34AddictedToXboxPosted 5/13/2014 7:57:59 PM
Apex, why did you remove your PSN ID from your signature? Are you worried that your trolling is going to generate some trouble for your PSN account?

BTW everyone, Apex's PSN ID is Comfort_Cat.
---
False God! This is the end... the final turn of your Wheel!
#35aj4x94Posted 5/13/2014 7:59:19 PM
Wanna get paid? Move it!
---
Playing: Skyrim, Half Life 2, Dark Souls 1&2, Lords of Shadow, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD, GTA V.
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#36Apex-Player(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2014 8:01:17 PM
AddictedToXbox posted...
Apex, why did you remove your PSN ID from your signature? Are you worried that your trolling is going to generate some trouble for your PSN account?

BTW everyone, Apex's PSN ID is Comfort_Cat.

Lol I don't care, was looking for an interesting quote earlier and never ended up finding one.
#37Dev445Posted 5/13/2014 8:01:34 PM
XD y'all need to stop feeding this dude
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#38AenimaGenesisPosted 5/13/2014 8:02:26 PM
This move will have an initial boost that'll close the gap to an imperceptible extent, but on the whole, it won't be the big game changer the Microsoft faithful are purporting it to be.

PlayStation 4 is, and will remain, the defacto true next generation system and must-have device that everyone is buying, and telling their friends to buy for online.
---
i7 4770k || Hydro 105 || EVGA GTX 780ti superclocked || Ripjaw 16GB RAM || 250GB Samsung SSD || 3TB Seagate HDD || AX760 PSU || BD-Writer || Win 7 x64 Ultimate